30-06-2021
Passport Req..
06-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-11-2021
LANDED..........
28-11-2021
Hello
CEC with 1 Dependent. (Dependent Outland)
AOR = 3 July
Upfront Medical = June 30
My Biometrics = 2019
Dependent Biometrics Request = August 3
Dependent Biometric Completed = August 5
Spouse is pregnant so didn't complete X-ray

1) Could that be why there's no update on medicals yet.
2) X-ray will be done next week (August 10) how will I update my profile?
Final Update:

Outland Dependent Received Passport today November 15, 2021.

Full Timeline:

CEC inland applicant with outland dependent.
Outland dependent country: Nigeria

AOR: 3 July 2021
Biometrics: August 3, 2021
Medical Passed: August 19, 2021
Portal email: September 27, 2021.
eCoPR for PA: Oct 1, 2021
PPR for outland dependent: October 6, 2021.
Passport submitted: November 1, 2021
Passport & CoPR Received: November 15, 2021.

Thanks to everyone & Goodluck to those waiting for updates.

Reactions: KBB_26

45thgrr

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Hello guys,

Who else waiting ? Any updates or anything. I am AOR 28. I've got 3 ghost updates 2sep for Med/Bio updates. 9th sep no changes in app. 17sep no changes in app whatsoever. Is the anybody sharing similar timeline.

Wish you a healthy day. Don't forget to look after yourself. Take care.

achin06

Star Member
Oct 4, 2019
Hello guys,

Who else waiting ? Any updates or anything. I am AOR 28. I've got 3 ghost updates 2sep for Med/Bio updates. 9th sep no changes in app. 17sep no changes in app whatsoever. Is the anybody sharing similar timeline.

Wish you a healthy day. Don't forget to look after yourself. Take care.
Mine is also 28 July....Last update was on Oct 4, when it was updated that we are reviewing AD you provided....nothing after that (ADR was for medicals)

Reactions: 45thgrr

45thgrr

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Mine is also 28 July....Last update was on Oct 4, when it was updated that we are reviewing AD you provided....nothing after that (ADR was for medicals)
Hope we hear soon. Bro. What province your file is in any idea? Any Ghost update before Oct 4?

Mananv44

Oct 18, 2021
Received the credentials today. Updated timeline -
Submitted - July 22nd
AOR - July 22nd
Medical/Biometrics update - August 20th
Ghost Update - Nov 3rd
No ADR
Portal/Credentials - Nov 15th
VO - Vancouver

Status still shows reviewing eligibility and processing background check.

I didn’t receive the portal email however. I received an email saying “We are waiting to hear from you” and then I opened my CIC account. In the account I found all the information that is usually in the pdf that is attached in the portal email.

This probably happened because the email address linked with my application was my representative’s. So I just copied the email address given in the message on my cic account and sent them all the related info. I did get the automated reply from portal email which said “This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal. “

I recieved the credentials after 2 hours. I know there was another person in this group who faced the same issue as he couldn’t figure out how to reply to the message in the CIC account. So whoever faces this can stay calm as you are still given the credentials if you respond accurately.

Last edited:

RS_041084

Sep 13, 2021
Submitted - July 22nd
AOR - July 22nd
Ghost Update - Nov 3rd
No ADR
VO - Vancouver

I didn’t receive the portal email however. I received an email saying “We are waiting to hear from you” and then I opened my CIC account. In the account I found all the information that is usually in the pdf that is attached in the portal email.

This probably happened because the email address linked with my application was my representative’s. So I just copied the email address given in the message on my cic account and sent them all the related info. I did get the automated reply from portal email which said “This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal. “

I recieved the credentials after 2 hours. I know there was another person in this group who faced the same issue as he couldn’t figure out how to reply to the message in the CIC account. So whoever faces this can stay calm as you are still given the credentials if you respond accurately.
Congratulations !!!

Reactions: Mananv44

45thgrr

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Submitted - July 22nd
AOR - July 22nd
Ghost Update - Nov 3rd
No ADR
VO - Vancouver

Congratulations man! Keep us updated about your pr card timeline too. Congrats again.

Reactions: Mananv44

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Dear folks,
Confirmed with IRCC agent
All stages passed except security which is not started yet. File is at RROC. Fingers cross hope we all receive good news before end of November. God bless.
What did you do to make them give you the status?