Received the credentials today. Updated timeline -
Submitted - July 22nd
AOR - July 22nd
Medical/Biometrics update - August 20th
Ghost Update - Nov 3rd
No ADR
Portal/Credentials - Nov 15th
VO - Vancouver

Status still shows reviewing eligibility and processing background check.

I didn’t receive the portal email however. I received an email saying “We are waiting to hear from you” and then I opened my CIC account. In the account I found all the information that is usually in the pdf that is attached in the portal email.

This probably happened because the email address linked with my application was my representative’s. So I just copied the email address given in the message on my cic account and sent them all the related info. I did get the automated reply from portal email which said “This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal. “

I recieved the credentials after 2 hours. I know there was another person in this group who faced the same issue as he couldn’t figure out how to reply to the message in the CIC account. So whoever faces this can stay calm as you are still given the credentials if you respond accurately.
Where did you see that portal pdf in your gc key account?

Singh@1850

Feb 8, 2021
I have no idea.
I tried to call IRCC 2 weeks ago, but the agent refused to disclose anything to me.
How do you guys find out the VO?
Even I don’t know about VO.

but managed to get other info a month ago from an agent.
He said bg going on and everything else completed.

Mananv44

Oct 18, 2021
Where did you see that portal pdf in your gc key account?
Just in the “Check full application status” tab which is right next your application. After opening that just scroll down to messages about your application and there was a new message named “Information Letter”.