+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2021 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

Nuray Abd

May 28, 2021
Medical was pass on 20 august and i got biometrics letter also on 20 august got ghost update 29 oct how about you?
same, medical passed on August 20. Got a GU in the mid of September, background has changed to "Your application is in progress". After that nothing, no GU, still waiting...

Reactions: COOKINGED

Bogushevskey

Oct 1, 2021
Finally!

AOR: 04 July
Applicants: single inland
Medical Passed: 03 August
Biometrics: old ones from my LMIA WP
GU with background changed to being processed: Oct 21 (same date for completion)

Portal email: oct 25
Portal credentials and info uploaded:
Oct 28

eCOPR: Oct 30 :)

Reactions: KBB_26

Bogushevskey

Oct 1, 2021
You are silly. I am a single mom who studied, worked, and fight so many years to support my daughter to study and stay in Canada. My questions are not silly for me. You all hurt me and make me cry. If you are so proud of yourselves then wait for your Karma. Good luck.

And HonestDeception's Karma will do him/her just fine. Please take the constructive criticism and don't mistaken it for being rude. I strongly believe HonestDeception was trying to help everyone in here, including you. Everyone is stressed, but there's no need to call anyone silly, vent or bring your personal situation here. We all have some struggles. It was a very polite advise, to put some effort, with the best source of information being provided. Most ppl here, have spent countless hours doing independent research in order to prepare themselves and not to pay a consulting fee. If constructive criticism and preparing yourself for the process is too much, maybe it'd be a good idea to hire a representative and have everything taken care of.

I honestly wish you all the best and good luck!

Last edited:

Shakeer22

May 14, 2021
Today morning, I received a mail in my inbox from IRCC stating:

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

Can anyone tell what does this signify??

Bogushevskey

Oct 1, 2021
Today morning, I received a mail in my inbox from IRCC stating:

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

Can anyone tell what does this signify??
When was your AOR/last update? I haven't seen this email before, but if it's a genuine, IRCC email address (ending with cic.gc.ca), I'd take it as a good indicator. At least they're letting you know, they didn't forget about you :)

Reactions: COOKINGED

Shakeer22

May 14, 2021
When was your AOR/last update? I haven't seen this email before, but if it's a genuine, IRCC email address (ending with cic.gc.ca), I'd take it as a good indicator. At least they're letting you know, they didn't forget about you :)
My AOR was July 11...and last update was August 10 ( Medical passed).

And yes, it's a genuine IRCC email address.

Wanted to understand if there is any significance of this mail