+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2021 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

Amanda2394

Feb 18, 2019
Can i ask you
was your status
Review of Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background Check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

if yes, from when was it was like this
my status was like that from AOR until eCOPR date

umayadav

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Any new portal emails, COPRs this week ? Please keep sharing, it helps stay positive for other members.
It seems that CEC processing has slowed down in last couple of weeks, Part of that is due to focus on PNP and FSW expired, 2019, 2020.
Called IRCC today, was able to get status from the agent. All stages are passed, waiting for final review.

Oct 28, 2021
Inland/ single

June 24: ITA

July 21: AOR

Aug ?: Medical pass

Sep 3: No need to provide Bio

Oct 4: Background check update

Oct 25: Got an approval notification and got portal password

Oct 26: upload photo and confirm address

Today: still waiting for Ecopr

From grade 10 to university graduated, and then got a job and work for two years. 10 years in Canada

Last edited:

Shivamsyal

Apr 24, 2018
Single Applicant, CEC
ITA : 1 June, 2021
File Submitted : 29 July, 2021
Biometrics Request : 9 September, 2021
Biometrics Submitted : 13 September, 2021
PR Portal request email: 29 September, 2021
Credentials: 4 October, 2021
ECopr: 5 October, 2021
Photo and Address Approval: 12 October, 2021
PR Card Received: 19 October, 2021

And I don’t know why my name is showing as shivam syal here on this page it should be Sahil Malhotra.

Reactions: Rahulkhurana22

Shivamsyal

Apr 24, 2018
status please what was background check until portal
mai and review of elgibilty it was changed or no?
To be honest I didn’t checked my application status before receiving Portal Request email. But after receiving the credentials it shows me that my background check was completed on 14 September, 2021 and Application was approved as status.

jettiemeister

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
I understand a lot of people are frustrated, confused and angry about IRCC's processing timelines. However it is important to know that EE processing time is 6 months. So relax and try not to stress so much. Even if your application takes longer than 6 months, and your work permit expires, you are still on implied status.

Reading about all the people complaining and shit posting about ircc is not going to help you and anyone. Also, if your application has been in process for less than 6 months, why are you stressing so much? I can understand if its been more than 6 months which is IRCC's processing timeline for EE applications.

Also, what is up with "let's do something, let's start a petition". Honestly this sounds really funny.

Relax, all applications are moving forward, once you receive aor. Its just a matter of time and priorities. And please do not compare yourself with Afghan refugees. They are not as lucky as you even if you think otherwise. Be compassionate and most of all, patient.
If your application is fine, you will get permanent residence - there is not doubt about that. Canada needs people and their immigration targets are high enough.

Good luck to all.