Apr 10, 2021
I submitted my file on 2nd JULY
AOR 2ND july
Bio medical updated 29 july
No GU TILL DAY
But. On last week my background status changes
From
We will send you a msg when we will start ur background
To we are processing you background we will send you a message if we need more information
Hi do you remember when it was chaged to "we will send you a msg when we will start ur background" ?

Reactions: Singhgurjant

Rohithooda552

Sep 16, 2021
Got my PR Card by mail.

Inland application - +2 dependents + new medicals
AOR : Jul 25
MEP & BIO : Aug 25
Portal Email : Sep 05
Portal Credentials: Sep 06
Photo Upload: Sep 06
eCOPR: Sep 08
Address Approved: Sep 11
PR Card Approved in CIC: Sep 16
PR Card by Mail: Sep 20
Still waiting for the portal credentials. Can you clarify one thing if i get my photo from staples in physical form. Can i scan that and use it? Also do we need to scan both sides where it says date and place where photo was taken. Thanks

gcerajs

Aug 11, 2021
Still waiting for the portal credentials. Can you clarify one thing if i get my photo from staples in physical form. Can i scan that and use it? Also do we need to scan both sides where it says date and place where photo was taken. Thanks
Photo needs to be in 50X70 ratio and backside scanning is not required. ( Few months back, applicants have to send physical photo's to IRCC, I think that's why they had date and place to make sure it is recent. In the portal, we can upload only one image.)

Aman1212

Star Member
May 25, 2020
Dont use scanned photo it will get rejected please get soft copy and upload , scanned one are getting rejected and once photo is rejected u will have to wait for long time. no need for back side that was when we use to have normal landing , now virtual landing we need only one side. Hope this answers your question.

Rohithooda552

Sep 16, 2021
Dont use scanned photo it will get rejected please get soft copy and upload , scanned one are getting rejected and once photo is rejected u will have to wait for long time. no need for back side that was when we use to have normal landing , now virtual landing we need only one side. Hope this answers your question.
Thankyou so much brother

Jhanavi

Star Member
Sep 18, 2021
Hello everyone
Me (dependent outland)and my husband( primary inland) applied for pr through cec
AOR: 21 july 2021
Medical: 27 August 2021
bio done before
background check in process
How long approximately will it take to receive copr?
what is GU?

Reactions: KBB_26

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Just got off the call with my lawyer. Here is something interesting :

He mentioned that these days processing of application has become automated. Meaning there is an "AI" of sorts that vets our applications. Those whose application AI is able to clear are given fast decision as VO practically rubber stamps decisions. Basically simple cases. For those who require attention from VO take time. The implication is that those who require to leverage public policies will take because they will not be covered easily by "AI" as public policies come and go. That may explain why people with old medicals are taking longer and we are not seeing their Portal emails.

All of above is speculation, however.

Singhgurjant

Star Member
Sep 4, 2021
Just got off the call with my lawyer. Here is something interesting :

He mentioned that these days processing of application has become automated. Meaning there is an "AI" of sorts that vets our applications. Those whose application AI is able to clear are given fast decision as VO practically rubber stamps decisions. Basically simple cases. For those who require attention from VO take time. The implication is that those who require to leverage public policies will take because they will not be covered easily by "AI" as public policies come and go. That may explain why people with old medicals are taking longer and we are not seeing their Portal emails.

All of above is speculation, however.
My Aor 2nd july
Biometric medical 29 july stil waiting

Sarr

Sep 17, 2021
July 21: AOR (1 dependent= spouse)
August 26: medical passed
September 16: Ghost Update

Today I received a letter in my portal asking for these documents:

- The enclosed Supplementary Information Request for Students form: Please complete the form fully with information concerning any current and past studies.
- CV/Resume: Please provide a copy of your resume (CV), a document containing a brief description of your education, qualifications and experience.

Neither me or my spouse are students anymore! I don’t know if I should provide my CV only, or my spouse’s CV as well?

jzchang

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
July 21: AOR (1 dependent= spouse)
August 26: medical passed
September 16: Ghost Update

Today I received a letter in my portal asking for these documents:

- The enclosed Supplementary Information Request for Students form: Please complete the form fully with information concerning any current and past studies.
- CV/Resume: Please provide a copy of your resume (CV), a document containing a brief description of your education, qualifications and experience.

Neither me or my spouse are students anymore! I don’t know if I should provide my CV only, or my spouse’s CV as well?
what is your NOC?