+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC July 2020 AOR join here please

Vik4878

Sep 4, 2019
AOR date is July 8. Still waiting to to receive a call to book biometrics and from the last time I called on Oct 29th, my eligibility had yet to start. I will call to see if it has passed once I receive my GCMS notes I ordered Oct 13th, which will likely be captured in October and reflect my eligibility has not yet started.
On GCMS notes, you might find out that your eligibility is recommended pass. Maybe?

Go19

May 10, 2019
CEC: Inland
AOR: June 20
Bimetric done: 20 October
Final decision: 02 November.
I got the message in my account saying that my application has been approved and I can see the Copr details too. But I never received any copy of it.
When I called the IRCC agent they are saying copr copy has been already sent to my email address and there is nothing pending from their end. Does anybody else is having the same issue? I am a bit worried because it's been more that 2 weeks now.

Reactions: upon and nyiable

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
CEC: Inland
AOR: June 20
Bimetric done: 20 October
Final decision: 02 November.
I got the message in my account saying that my application has been approved and I can see the Copr details too. But I never received any copy of it.
When I called the IRCC agent they are saying copr copy has been already sent to my email address and there is nothing pending from their end. Does anybody else is having the same issue? I am a bit worried because it's been more that 2 weeks now.
Hey Bro - what is your VO???

Ostrong

Nov 13, 2020
Hello everyone , I got my PPR today. The feeling is surreal ... however , I didn’t get an attachment. Just the details saying profile approved with the ppr mail. Also, my profile is still showing processing. Did anyone experience this ? Or should I be worried ?

Reactions: manisingh2301

Akash111

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
cambridge
Hello everyone , I got my PPR today. The feeling is surreal ... however , I didn’t get an attachment. Just the details saying profile approved with the ppr mail. Also, my profile is still showing processing. Did anyone experience this ? Or should I be worried ?
whats your AOR?

Reactions: dgeorge

Vik4878

Sep 4, 2019
It takes 2-3 days to get the COPR.
Please share detailed timeline, including Biometrics update date etc.
Thank you.

Ostrong

Nov 13, 2020
I think I got the COPR. It just wasn’t in an attachments form. I received 2 separate mails .. the first was DOCUMENT REQUEST, While the second was important information about my application stating my profile has been approved. The first mail says I should include a copy of the mail to the documents to be submitted. I plan on submitting tomorrow. I printed the document request mail sent with other documents requested. Or do you think I should wait 2-3 days and wait my profile to be updated to approved before submitting passport?

Vik4878

Sep 4, 2019
I think I got the COPR. It just wasn’t in an attachments form. I received 2 separate mails .. the first was DOCUMENT REQUEST, While the second was important information about my application stating my profile has been approved. The first mail says I should include a copy of the mail to the documents to be submitted. I plan on submitting tomorrow. I printed the document request mail sent with other documents requested. Or do you think I should wait 2-3 days and wait my profile to be updated to approved before submitting passport?
You can submit immediately if you have docs ready. Please update on details, such as biometrics completion date, background completion date. Category? Etc. Thank You

tj_sf

Nov 18, 2020
Hi there everyone. My AOR was July 02. Medical passed October 02. Still no BIL?
I called IRCC on Nov 03 they said profile my profile eligibility was updated to "Recommended pass" on October 30 What does this mean?

Edit : my bg check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
They requested RCMP check on Oct 02 and it was submitted on Oct 14.

Last edited:

Chethan_blr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Checked everywhere. nothing found:confused:. This is frustating.
Have you applied for work permit extension or any other application ? in some cases, these emails are gone to employer while work permit extension is in process. you can also call the and ask for email Id they have sent.

Ostrong

Nov 13, 2020
ITA— July 8th 2020

AOR— July 25th

ADR ( wife’s family details )— Aug 14th

Med passed — August 13th

Biometrics Request — August 24th

Biometrics completed — sept 14th

1st Ghost update — nov 4th

2nd ghost —- nov 16th

PPR — Nov 18th

VO— AVO