+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC July 2020 AOR join here please

suneelparwani

Dec 19, 2020
Hi Everyone,

If I am planning to apply for PR with my spouse through CEC, should I need to submit a police certificate for the main applicant(me) only or for both of us?

snsajedi

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Hi Everyone,

If I am planning to apply for PR with my spouse through CEC, should I need to submit a police certificate for the main applicant(me) only or for both of us?
no need to submit with your application.
If it’s needed they will ask you later to provide.
However we did rcmp upfront and finally ircc only asked me to submit a rcmp and not for my spouse.

jeenu123

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
BC
Category........
Inland CEC Application
AOR july 24
Biometrics request Sep 16
SC call Oct 24
Biometrics Appointment Nov 06
Talked to Ircc agent today feb 16, he said that your application is under final review.
Can anyone advise if that means all stages passed i.e. eligibility, background & security? because till now ircc telephone machine says they r checking eligibility & background.
& also how long does it take for the final review to complete?

jeenu123

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
BC
Category........
Talked to Ircc agent today feb 16, he said that your application is under final review.
Can anyone advise if that means all stages passed i.e. eligibility, background & security? because till now ircc telephone machine says they r checking eligibility & background.
& also how long does it take for the final review to complete?
PR approved Feb16
CEC inland

tj_sf

Nov 18, 2020
no need to submit with your application.
If it’s needed they will ask you later to provide.
However we did rcmp upfront and finally ircc only asked me to submit a rcmp and not for my spouse.
it has to be submitted, its mandatory. your profile will be marked as incomplete and get rejected without it