+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC July 2018 Applicants

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
July 23rd
Fortunately, your eligibility has no problem, as it is "recommended Pass". However, I think your file has not been touched for a long time, which is not normal.

Can you share your primarily "IRCC office" and the "due date" on your file?
Take a look at your notes to find them

Mar 27, 2019
In t
Fortunately, your eligibility has no problem, as it is "recommended Pass". However, I think your file has not been touched for a long time, which is not normal.

Can you share your primarily "IRCC office" and the "due date" on your file?
Take a look at your notes to find them
In the Notes,

The office is "Centralized Intake office" this is the lates notes date January 14th, where text is " review of PA's Personal History is required"

The only due dates I see are under Admissiblities under both Security and Criminality and its 2019-08-13 (1 year since I submitted the rcmp docs)

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
In t

In the Notes,

The office is "Centralized Intake office" this is the lates notes date January 14th, where text is " review of PA's Personal History is required"

The only due dates I see are under Admissiblities under both Security and Criminality and its 2019-08-13 (1 year since I submitted the rcmp docs)
It seems a little strange to me!
Your primary office (on page 1) is still "Centralized …"?!
The due date on page 2 is 2019-08-13?!

Is there a gap between the personal activities that you submitted to IRCC?

I suggest you call CIC and tell them that you haven't got any updates for a long time...
You could also contact your MP and share your issue with her/him.

Mar 27, 2019
It seems a little strange to me!
Your primary office (on page 1) is still "Centralized …"?!
The due date on page 2 is 2019-08-13?!

Is there a gap between the personal activities that you submitted to IRCC?

I suggest you call CIC and tell them that you haven't got any updates for a long time...
You could also contact your MP and share your issue with her/him.
Yes primary off is still Centralized Intake office.

The due date on page 2 is 2019-02-23 ( I guessed I read the wrong due date)

IN the paper transfer history, it seems to have moved around a lot between CPC Ottawa and Operational Support center and Centralized Intake office.. (Reason stated: Workload re-distribution)

I know who my MP is, how about do I approach this? I heard they only help out citizens and PR of their riding and not temporary workers.

I'm discouraged to call CIC or submit another CSE because I will only get yet another generic response.

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
Yes primary off is still Centralized Intake office.

The due date on page 2 is 2019-02-23 ( I guessed I read the wrong due date)

IN the paper transfer history, it seems to have moved around a lot between CPC Ottawa and Operational Support center and Centralized Intake office.. (Reason stated: Workload re-distribution)

I know who my MP is, how about do I approach this? I heard they only help out citizens and PR of their riding and not temporary workers.

I'm discouraged to call CIC or submit another CSE because I will only get yet another generic response.
I think it is just a bad luck that your file hasn't been touched for a long time.

I don't think MPs only address the PR or citizens' issues. One of their tasks is to address issues about Immigration stuff. So, I think you should give it a try.

Mar 27, 2019
I think it is just a bad luck that your file hasn't been touched for a long time.

I don't think MPs only address the PR or citizens' issues. One of their tasks is to address issues about Immigration stuff. So, I think you should give it a try.
I really appreciate the advise kind stranger. You have been more helpful in this process for me than any government agencies that I've been in touch with. Have a wonderful day.

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017
Thank you for the prompt response.

Mine says

Assesments
Eligibility: Recommended Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

This is the same situation with my application. AOR July 22nd. File not touched since September last year. I have reached out to my MP. Waiting to hear from them.

demzz

Apr 1, 2019
This is the same situation with my application. AOR July 22nd. File not touched since September last year. I have reached out to my MP. Waiting to hear from them.
Hello I am in the same predicament. AOR is august 1st. My eligibility is recommended pass. Do you know the office where your file is being processed?

tapiwakaiser

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-07-2018
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
IELTS Request
24-04-2018
Med's Request
03-07-2018
Med's Done....
03-07-2018
Recently was talking to an agent. She sent a message to the case processing office as I’ve understood, because I have no updates since my AOR July 6. …It’s still on eligibility check and additional documents check.
I got the answer from CPC-CTD-Ottawa:

Good day,
Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer.

Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards.

I’m speechless....
---
I also got the same reply from them and nothing has been done.