+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC July 2018 Applicants

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
Please stop spamming every post, makes it difficult for those of us waiting for PPR to track movement for each month’s applicants..
S/he just wanted to address her/his problem. I don't see anything wrong with that!

iamnimarta

Nov 2, 2018
If mine is real then the email is from CIO with that subject line requesting passport and photos in 30 days to issue COPR... However, that email is very badly formatted (ie. many bolds, Italics, weird margins, underling and lots of yellow highlights) and the IRCC logo is a bit low-res.
I received a similar email today. It's exactly same as described and address is same too but I did not receive any message in my cic account. I am confused because of this. Is it legit? Should I send the documents? Cuz the changes should reflect in the cic account too. Isn't it?

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
I received a similar email today. It's exactly same as described and address is same too but I did not receive any message in my cic account. I am confused because of this. Is it legit? Should I send the documents? Cuz the changes should reflect in the cic account too. Isn't it?
Congrats!
When you receive a PPR email (Ready for Visa), you don't get any message in your cic account.

Mar 27, 2019
Can someone tell me what stage I'm in?

AoR July 23rd 2018

I raised CSE twice already and got same generic in progress response. Ordered gcms notes March 4th (still waiting).

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
It is hard to say... The main stages are (1) Eligibility (2) Criminality, and (3) Security
We need more input to guess at what stage your application is.

What kind of additional documents did you submit? and when?
Have you got any ghost updates yet? How many and when?
Will this (requested on Mar 4) be your first GCMS notes?

Could you share the detail of your application in your Signature? (click on your username (top right of this page) --> Signature)

Can someone tell me what stage I'm in?

AoR July 23rd 2018

I raised CSE twice already and got same generic in progress response. Ordered gcms notes March 4th (still waiting).

Last edited:

Rude_kid

Dec 14, 2018
Recently was talking to an agent. She sent a message to the case processing office as I’ve understood, because I have no updates since my AOR July 6. …It’s still on eligibility check and additional documents check.
I got the answer from CPC-CTD-Ottawa:

Good day,
Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer.

Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards.

I’m speechless....

Mar 27, 2019
It is hard to say... The main stages are (1) Eligibility (2) Criminality, and (3) Security
We need more input to guess at what stage your application is.

Could you share the detail of your application in your Signature? (click on your username (top right of this page) --> Signature)
It was the RCMP files I believe. I did not submit anything after that (August 23rd)

I haven't been really tracking I don't know..

Yes it is and I got it yesterday. its freaking 82 pages long and I don't understand most of it.
Last update was in January when an agent made a note about how a review required "PA's personal history"

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
It was the RCMP files I believe. I did not submit anything after that (August 23rd)

I haven't been really tracking I don't know..

Yes it is and I got it yesterday. its freaking 82 pages long and I don't understand most of it.
Last update was in January when an agent made a note about how a review required "PA's personal history"
I think if you want to have a general picture, you better take a look at the second page, where you can find the latest status of your Eligibility, Criminality, and Security. If your Eligibility is "Review Required" on page 2, then read the last few pages, where you can find the case analyst's and/or officer's notes, to see what the issue is.

Mar 27, 2019
I think if you want to have a general picture, you better take a look at the second page, where you can find the latest status of your Eligibility, Criminality, and Security. If your Eligibility is "Review Required" on page 2, then read the last few pages, where you can find the case analyst's and/or officer's notes, to see what the issue is.
Thank you for the prompt response.

Mine says

Assesments
Eligibility: Recommended Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete