+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC July 2018 Applicants

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017
Here is my information

Eligibility is in process – review required.

Criminality is in process since Aug 18, 2018.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until May 31, 2019.

Any ideas what the eligibility status means? Looking good, bad or impossible to tell?
Once there is a review required, then the case analyst wants the VO to review something in your application based on the documents you submitted. It could be work related docs, POF anything. The only way you can know is by ordering gcms notes. I suggest you do that ASAP. You will be able to act proactively before the final office reviews your application.

Bobqqqq

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Med's Done....
21-07-2018
Once there is a review required, then the case analyst wants the VO to review something in your application based on the documents you submitted. It could be work related docs, POF anything. The only way you can know is by ordering gcms notes. I suggest you do that ASAP. You will be able to act proactively before the final office reviews your application.
What about recommended pass buddy..

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
You better order gcms notes to know why.
i just got my notes today. Eligibility- review required. Whats that mean? only medical passed. criminality security has not started yet. Are they going to refuse my file? its been 6 months. If they want to do extra review, they should done it now. I am so stressed out right now.

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
i just got my notes today. Eligibility- review required. Whats that mean? only medical passed. criminality security has not started yet. Are they going to refuse my file? its been 6 months. If they want to do extra review, they should done it now. I am so stressed out right now.
When did you ordered for your notes?

Reactions: jessy87

Bobqqqq

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Med's Done....
21-07-2018
Go through the notes.. read the the last 4 to 5 pages and see what requires further review..

Reactions: jessy87

gessica90

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Here is my information

Eligibility is in process – review required.

Criminality is in process since Aug 18, 2018.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until May 31, 2019.

Any ideas what the eligibility status means? Looking good, bad or impossible to tell?
Mine was the same.
And my process is in Edmonton.
I`m very nervous, Maybe it will be rejected?

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
Mine was the same.
And my process is in Edmonton.
I`m very nervous, Maybe it will be rejected?
It isn't a good thing, but don't be too upset, if there was something seriously wrong with your application it would've been refused straight away and not put on review. There's still hope, but yes, it isn't the best thing.

maryjanesmith

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Random question - I now have PR (October 26) but I applied for my Bridging Open Work Permit back on July 10th. I know I no longer need it but I am curious about what happens to the application. Do they just stop processing or will I still receive it? I applied on paper so I cant view my status.