LIMA : ICT Work Permit and No LIMA
Draw Date : 08 DEC 23
ITA issued : 08 DEC 23
Docs Submitted : 08 JAN 24
AOR Received : 08 JAN 24
BIL Received :
Medical :
Background :

Will update this thread as and when I progress.
Any update on your application?

PrincessD

Jul 11, 2020
Applicants : Self
Eligibility Category : CEC STEM
Job Offer : Yes
Docs Submitted : 12 JAN 24
AOR Received :12 JAN 24

Any updates for Jan AOR CEC yet? There is no Dec 2023 CEC AOR forum, does that mean no AORs issued in Dec?
I heard that Nov 20-23 AORs received BIL today

luizesc

Mar 12, 2024
Hey, you're flooding notifications for people following those threads, people will update, eventually.

It's "kinda known" now that BIL takes at least 90 days since AOR for most cases, so it's common to not have any updates during the initial 3 months!

Also, I searched the thread, and you posted your timeline "technically in the wrong thread", this thread is for people with AOR on JANUARY, and yours is on FEBRUARY, here's the "correct" thread for your timeline https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/cec-february-2024-aor.838608/

Reactions: No creative name

PrincessD

Jul 11, 2020
Hey, you're flooding notifications for people following those threads, people will update, eventually.

It's "kinda known" now that BIL takes at least 90 days since AOR for most cases, so it's common to not have any updates during the initial 3 months!

Also, I searched the thread, and you posted your timeline "technically in the wrong thread", this thread is for people with AOR on JANUARY, and yours is on FEBRUARY, here's the "correct" thread for your timeline https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/cec-february-2024-aor.838608/
I only sent to individuals that I believe should have gotten BIL based on immitracker, and I believe people have the right to post here. There are other people who posted their February AOR timeline here also. So, please relax.

vvish09

Jan 29, 2024
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
08-01-2024
Applicants : Self and Spouse
Eligibility Category : CEC
Occupation Category: STEM
Job Offer : Yes
LIMA : ICT Work Permit and No LIMA
Docs Submitted : 08 JAN 24
AOR Received : 08 JAN 24
BIL Received : 26 MAR 24
BIL Appointment : 15 APR 24
Medical :
Background :

Reactions: PrincessD

imram24

Nov 4, 2021
Does any of you know the timeline between COPR and Medicals/Bio-metrics? How long does it usually take for COPR once medical and Biometrics is updated as completed? Kindly share. Appreciate your insights.