+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - January 2019 applicants

newEEonOWP

Jan 31, 2018
Anyone know when will CIC online status get updated after inland final permanent residence interview? Got the COPR during the interview but online status is still submitted and no final decision made. Also is there a way to track pr card?
Hey, What all docs did you take with you. I have it next week.
In the email, it gives me the list of documents such as SIN, passport and all. How did the interview go ?

eviltcl

Jul 19, 2018
Hey, What all docs did you take with you. I have it next week.
In the email, it gives me the list of documents such as SIN, passport and all. How did the interview go ?
passport, 2 photographs, all work/study permit and payment receipt. it's simple, basically, the officer just check your general personal info ans entry/exit canada date, witth your anwser no to commit crime etc, he will give you COPR, it takes me 10 min.

newEEonOWP

Jan 31, 2018
passport, 2 photographs, all work/study permit and payment receipt. it's simple, basically, the officer just check your general personal info ans entry/exit canada date, witth your anwser no to commit crime etc, he will give you COPR, it takes me 10 min.
Thank you very much.. Much appreciated.

hodor1855

May 6, 2019
Hello all,

Thanks in advance for your help/inputs.

Below are my application timeline:
ITA - Jan 30
AOR - Feb 27
MEP - Apr 4
BGC - IP2
(CEC Inland)

I haven’t received any email communication for my application so far. Then I noticed there is a typo :-( in my email id in myCIC account. I’ve just corrected it and called cic customer care to enquire if the PPR is triggered to my email. CIC agent replied that they don’t see that info in my application and they didn’t give any info about eligibility/criminality/security check as they don’t see it. Can you please help what should I do to know if PPR is received for my application?

Appreciate your help.

elviejopaulino

Jan 6, 2019
Hello.
I got my PPR today.
AOR January 3
Medicals and IP2 February
Thank you all for being a wonderful support group.

Best of luck everyone :)
This is great news mate! Congratulations on this achievement.

Did they ask you for an interview? Or they just requested to send your passport?

Reactions: bmukadam