+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - January 2019 applicants

elviejopaulino

Jan 6, 2019
Happy new year to everyone!

I wanted to open this thread to track any applications submitted on January 2019 through CEC.

My AOR is dated January 2, 2019

Also, my NOC is 2171. I was told by an immigration consultant that CEC applications with this NOC are usually processed faster. Anyone had this experience?

Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: inq_54 and Sehaj13

hariomkedia

Jun 25, 2017
Happy new year to everyone!

I wanted to open this thread to track any applications submitted on January 2019 through CEC.

My AOR is dated January 2, 2019

Also, my NOC is 2171. I was told by an immigration consultant that CEC applications with this NOC are usually processed faster. Anyone had this experience?

Good luck to everyone!
Did you account got any updates on Medical passed etc.

Sehaj13

Dec 16, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-01-2019
AOR Received.
01-01-2019
Med's Done....
09-01-2019
Hi,

My AOR is 01-Jan and Passed medicals on 09-Jan
I also received the request for RCMP Certified Criminal Record Check based on fingerprints... Does anyone get this request? Please share the information if anyone knows about it.

Reactions: reddys

Oksh1995

Jan 7, 2019
Hi,

I also received the request for RCMP Certified Criminal Record Check based on fingerprints... Does anyone get this request? Please share the information if anyone knows about it.
Are you CEC-Inland? - just wondering

Oksh1995

Jan 7, 2019
Yes. Applied under CEC while residing in Canada
I believe you need to go to an authorized center to get fingerprints taken. I don’t want to give you wrong details but if you google and check RCMP website, you should get the full details. It’s pretty straight forward don’t worry.

They don’t usually ask every applicant for RCMP - I hope I don’t get chosen for that lol

elviejopaulino

Jan 6, 2019
Hi,

Wow! Your PR application is progressing quite fast.
I'm not familiar with the RCMP request. I guess you have to go to a police station to get it?

elviejopaulino

Jan 6, 2019
Hi,

Did you get your fingerprints taken? if so, could you please share your experience? Thank you!

Sehaj13

Dec 16, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-01-2019
AOR Received.
01-01-2019
Med's Done....
09-01-2019
Did you get your fingerprints taken? if so, could you please share your experience? Thank you!
Yes, I have taken my finger prints at RCMP accredited agencies
There are many such agencies. Below were the one I found on web

http://www.canadianfingerprints.com/about-us/

https://www.fingerscan.ca/contact-us/

Charges will vary for each agencies.
You have to walk-in these agencies with two valid proof, I carried my passport and OHIP card
They will take your fingers print and send it to RCMP and then RCMP will check your finger print and will send you report in 5-7 days by regular Canada post

Reactions: elviejopaulino