+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - January 2019 applicants

elviejopaulino

Jan 6, 2019
AOR Jan 03
No updates yet!
It’s so hard to wait
I've noticed that the update times vary a lot among the applicants. I've seen people in other threads getting updates after a few weeks and some others after some months. So I guess the only option we have is to wait and relax :)

Jsbjsb

Jan 19, 2019
Hi everyone .I have few question in canadian experience class under hcp if somebody can help?
I m in canada and currently working on a pgwp and my experience will be completed in july 2019 I have bachelor in india
1.Can i apply under canadian experience class with ielts. Speaking 6 reading 6.5 writing 6.5 listening 7 and overall 6.5 .
2 I knew that minimum score used to be 400 clb.Is it changed now ?I mean i heard now the director of pnp decides who will get nomination?If. U have minimum 400 clb it does not mean that u will get notification of interest ? Im confused
3 Do i need to have a job while applying for cec?I mean can i leave a job after one year experience and apply for canadian experience class
4 if i can apply in how much time will i get the notification of interest?

Adeel Ahmed

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Med's Request
18-09-2014
Med's Done....
23-09-2014
Passport Req..
Already Provided
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2014
Got ITA on 12th December and AOR on 12 January.

Adeel Ahmed

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Med's Request
18-09-2014
Med's Done....
23-09-2014
Passport Req..
Already Provided
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2014
Guys My UCI for my work permit and express entry application is different . is it ok or it has to be same .Please let me know

elviejopaulino

Jan 6, 2019
ITA Dec 12
AOR Jan 11
MEP Jan 22
IP2 Jan 22

CEC Inland
wow! your application seems to be going through really fast!
May I ask if you have a PNP nomination? or what NOC?
Just trying to identify why some applications are processed faster than others

reddys

Jan 18, 2019
Hi,

My AOR is 01-Jan and Passed medicals on 09-Jan
I also received the request for RCMP Certified Criminal Record Check based on fingerprints... Does anyone get this request? Please share the information if anyone knows about it.
You can find RCMP services in google,this is a Canadian police clearance

123ganda

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Med's Done....
04-03-2020
Hi I am just wondering if I need a criminal record check in Canada upon submitting my application for PR. as in my documents list its says Police Certificate (Philippines) which is my home country and I already have it. Will it say Canada if they will need one from Canada? I am currently living in Canada for 4 yrs now. Please let me know so then I can move forward with my application. Thank you!

elviejopaulino

Jan 6, 2019
Hi I am just wondering if I need a criminal record check in Canada upon submitting my application for PR. as in my documents list its says Police Certificate (Philippines) which is my home country and I already have it. Will it say Canada if they will need one from Canada? I am currently living in Canada for 4 yrs now. Please let me know so then I can move forward with my application. Thank you!
you won't need to submit a criminal check for Canada when you submit your PR. You will get asked for it later after you pass the medical exams. So don't worry and submit your PR at your earliest convenience. Good luck!

123ganda

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
25-02-2020
Med's Done....
04-03-2020
you won't need to submit a criminal check for Canada when you submit your PR. You will get asked for it later after you pass the medical exams. So don't worry and submit your PR at your earliest convenience. Good luck!
thank you so much!

jasmin-alladin

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Hello experts, I just wanna ask some insights regarding this CIC news, posted January16, 2019 (please see link below). It says that they have increase the required POF, but I became paranoid when I read the caption "candidates in the Canadian Experience Class who receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) through the Federal Skilled Worker Class must also prove they have the necessary funds." as I am also applying through CEC. I know that CEC applicants does not need to show POF but when I read this, I got confused. I tried reading some instances wherein an applicant being eligible for both CEC and FSW, and there is a chance that the applicant will be invited through FSW instead of CEC. Are they pertaining to this scenario? Oh my, I just wanna make sure that CEC is still exempted for POF. Thank you in advance.

https://www.cicnews.com/2018/01/settlement-funds-can-make-or-break-your-application-for-permanent-residence-0110065.html#gs.SswVQGMn

"Furthermore, while only Federal Skilled Worker and Federal Skilled Trades candidates are asked to confirm that they have access to the required funds when determining their eligibility for the Express Entry pool, candidates in the Canadian Experience Class who receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) through the Federal Skilled Worker Class must also prove they have the necessary funds."

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hello experts, I just wanna ask some insights regarding this CIC news, posted January16, 2019 (please see link below). It says that they have increase the required POF, but I became paranoid when I read the caption "candidates in the Canadian Experience Class who receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) through the Federal Skilled Worker Class must also prove they have the necessary funds." as I am also applying through CEC. I know that CEC applicants does not need to show POF but when I read this, I got confused. I tried reading some instances wherein an applicant being eligible for both CEC and FSW, and there is a chance that the applicant will be invited through FSW instead of CEC. Are they pertaining to this scenario? Oh my, I just wanna make sure that CEC is still exempted for POF. Thank you in advance.

https://www.cicnews.com/2018/01/settlement-funds-can-make-or-break-your-application-for-permanent-residence-0110065.html#gs.SswVQGMn

"Furthermore, while only Federal Skilled Worker and Federal Skilled Trades candidates are asked to confirm that they have access to the required funds when determining their eligibility for the Express Entry pool, candidates in the Canadian Experience Class who receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) through the Federal Skilled Worker Class must also prove they have the necessary funds."

@jes_ON