+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - January 2019 applicants

ravivamsi.17

Dec 18, 2018
Hello.
I got my PPR today.
AOR January 3
Medicals and IP2 February
Thank you all for being a wonderful support group.

Best of luck everyone :)
Congratulations.. can you please advise what is the email address that you received PPR from. I will whitelist it at my end. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Reactions: bmukadam

courtney

Dec 14, 2017
Hi all, I have a question. My manager who signed on the reference letter is no longer with the company, I wonder if IRCC will send her email to verify, if yes, my application may be delayed forever...is there any way I report this to CIC?

elviejopaulino

Jan 6, 2019
Hello folks!

Just wanted to let you know that I had a ghost update today. Refer to my signature for my timeline.

Hopefully this means PPR golden email is on the way!

Any further updates on your end?

Cheers!

Reactions: inq_54 and bmukadam

elviejopaulino

Jan 6, 2019
Hello folks!

Just to let you know that I received the golden email today. I'm so happy!

Good luck to everyone in this post, I'm sure you will receive yours shortly.

Refer to my signature for my timeline.

Cheers!

Reactions: DMyrie and bmukadam

bmukadam

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Not sure if there is anyone from Ottawa on this thread but I thought I would share my landing experience.

I got my COPR in the mail at 1pm today and I decided to try my luck and see if Ottawa IRCC office was doing walk in interviews for landing.
Reached there at 1:36pm. Security guards asked me what I was there for and said I’m lucky since it wasn’t 2pm yet.
He took my copr and asked me to take a seat.
An officer called me 5 mins later, asked for COPR, passport and one photograph. He then asked the basic 3 copr questions and then asked me to sign off on the COPR.
He then said the golden words “congratulations you’re now a permanent resident of Canada”. Explained a few rules of Pr, stamped my passport and I was on my way. In and out in 20 mins.

Good luck everyone who is waiting; it’s going to come. Don’t lose hope.

Reactions: lanian57 and mau123

elviejopaulino

Jan 6, 2019
Not sure if there is anyone from Ottawa on this thread but I thought I would share my landing experience.

I got my COPR in the mail at 1pm today and I decided to try my luck and see if Ottawa IRCC office was doing walk in interviews for landing.
Reached there at 1:36pm. Security guards asked me what I was there for and said I’m lucky since it wasn’t 2pm yet.
An officer called me 5 mins later, asked for COPR, passport and one photograph. He then asked the basic 3 copr questions and then asked me to sign off on the COPR.
He then said the golden words “congratulations you’re now a permanent resident of Canada”. Explained a few rules of Pr, stamped my passport and I was on my way. In and out in 20 mins.

Congratulations mate! Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Would you mind sharing what were the basic 3 copr questions they asked you?

Thanks!

mau123

Nov 16, 2018

Really useful! Thanks, I'm based in Ottawa.

Reactions: bmukadam