+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - January 2019 applicants

elviejopaulino

Jan 6, 2019
Dear January PR applicants!

Any updates on your end? I've noticed lots of people with AOR in December got PPR in the last couple of weeks. Which brings me hope and makes me believe that our PPR should be here in a few weeks from now :)

Hang in there and please share any updates! ;)

newEEonOWP

Jan 31, 2018
Hi,
My AoR is 29th Jan. I recieved an email for landing interview at CIC Etiboke in May 2nd week. Anyone else in same boat ?
I have a question. Where to find RPRF reciept ?

Reactions: elviejopaulino

elviejopaulino

Jan 6, 2019
Hi,
My AoR is 29th Jan. I recieved an email for landing interview at CIC Etiboke in May 2nd week. Anyone else in same boat ?
Congratulations my friend! I'm here still waiting for PPR =(

Would you mind telling us the email address of the sender for the landing interview email? I'd like to whitelist it in my outlook, just to make sure I receive the golden email :) is it donotreply@cic.gc.ca?

Thank you!

elviejopaulino

Jan 6, 2019
I recieved from Etiboke. So, email is from <CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca>
Thanks for sharing! I guess I will whitelist the entire domain @cic.gc.ca as I'm not sure from which visa office the email will come.

Last question my friend: Did your Application status change after you received the golden email? or does it keep showing as Submitted?

Thanks!

eviltcl

Jul 19, 2018
Hi,
confirmation of online application transmission, click into it and there you can have your reciept number link. I paid it initially with my application fee so would be 1040 CAD.

eviltcl

Jul 19, 2018
Anyone know when will CIC online status get updated after inland final permanent residence interview? Got the COPR during the interview but online status is still submitted and no final decision made. Also is there a way to track pr card?