+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC INLAND SHARE YOUR TIMELINE

CALINA

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
canadiensedream2015 said:
Hi,

Just got my GCMS notes and it says all requirements met - application approved. But it also says:

Express Entry RFV/COPR letter sent via email in a batch. No correspondence was generated as letter was sent in batch via MS Word Letter template. with date Oct 16, 2015.

To date I have not received the famous PPR email. I have been waiting for more than a month now. Can anybody help me please? What should I do?
Did you call CIC?

canadiensedream2015

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
CALINA said:
Did you call CIC?
Yes, they sent a note to Ottawa to reissue PPR but could take up to two weeks. In the mean time I sent a CSE with my GCMS notes and kindly asking to resend PPR as soon as possible.

The officer was nice and understood my situation. He even congratulated me on being approved for PR and soon becoming one.

Lady M

Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,i have a question for all CEC applicants who already got COPR......in that letter it's said to show proof of funds when landing? ::) ::)

CALINA

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
Lady M said:
Hi guys,i have a question for all CEC applicants who already got COPR......in that letter it's said to show proof of funds when landing? ::) ::)
Not for me. I will land with job offer letter,LMIA,work permit and POF in case
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/received-copr-papers-and-successfully-landed-connect-here-t334905.0.html
CALINA said:
Did you call CIC?
You should call cic and send CSE with your correct email.
Congrats

InlandJais

Sep 20, 2015
Does anyone know how much time it usually takes (rough estimation)to receive your passport back after PPR?

I need to travel by December 18th for vacation and I cant book tickets. :( :(

Regards

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No problem what date did cic receive your ppr?:)

mmiirr168

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Mani89 said:
PPR on Tuesday Nov 18. AOR July 4. Wishing you all the best for the processing.
Hi, Mani89

Congratulations to your PPR!!

May I ask did you get DM on your ECAS before receiving the PPR or you just get your PPR directly from the email? And when did you get DM?

I applied at the end of July as a CEC inland applicant. Background check started in the middle of August, up until today nothing happened, ECAS still said in process before it went down a few days ago, nothing on Mycic either.

Your input is very much appreciated!!

kvr007

Aug 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-11-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with APP
Med's Request
Submitted with APP
Med's Done....
25-11-2015 Passed
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2016
LANDED..........
15-04-2016
Hi All,

CEC Inland

as of 20-Nov-2015, My Stand is

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
A final decision has been reached Not Started

All the best .....

CALINA

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
Lady M said:
Can you land without statut?Do you need a visa?

sabahat1981

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-27-2016
AOR Received.
10-03-2013
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-04-2016
I need help folks ::

I received ITA on Aug 4th and till now I have not heard anything from OONP on my application. Anyone who can help with the next steps. I have sent e-mail and called then but have always received the std replies.....wait for 6-8 weeks :(. It has been more than 2 months now and I am still awaiting an update on my application. Any one who may have faced a similar situation ?

LOI : AUG 04 2015
App Submitted : SEP 15 2015
AOR Received : Pending
Medicals : Pending

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabahat1981 said:
I need help folks ::

I received ITA on Aug 4th and till now I have not heard anything from OONP on my application. Anyone who can help with the next steps. I have sent e-mail and called then but have always received the std replies.....wait for 6-8 weeks :(. It has been more than 2 months now and I am still awaiting an update on my application. Any one who may have faced a similar situation ?

LOI : AUG 04 2015
App Submitted : SEP 15 2015
AOR Received : Pending
Medicals : Pending
If you got an ITA then I wouldn't worry about it. Just follow up and let them know that you received an ITA, provide your express entry number and proceed with your application as usual.