+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC INLAND SHARE YOUR TIMELINE

CALINA

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
thanuxxi said:
Guys, for those who got PPR.. were you requested to provide a police clearance certificate from Canada too?
I have been here for 2 years now and on the checklist, they stated to wait until requested.
I was just curious if it is mandatory for everyone
Any good news?

rolly27

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
i receive PPR yesterday however my wife in dubai did not receive any email.since she is under my application i was thingking that that PPR is for the both of us, she need visa though since shes from outside canada so i phone the cic ask them where to send my wife's pp an agent told me not to. cuz we have to wait for the officer to contact her and advice her what to do,its so strange.. anyone here has the same case need help thank you

CALINA

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
Cic called few minutes ago I had a wrong number in my COPR.They gonna send me a new letter but I have to send back copy of my passport Crazzy.Im glad I didn't land yet because the officer will not find me on is computer. Thanks CIC.

vineshparekh

Jul 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Nomination.....
13-11-22015
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-05-2016
AOR: 11th December 2015

Application status: Open
Eligibility: Review in progress

Medicals: not needed in time

Waiting for a change in status ;)

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys. I got invited under CEC. I had made proof of funds zero. I don't have an LMIA. I am working on PGWP. So are there others with the same kind of situation? My score is 480.

I m in the process of submitting my application. Just want to know are there people who got under CEC with 1 year work experience and no LMIA.

Anyone here with a similar profile, please respond.

Thanks

vineshparekh

Jul 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Nomination.....
13-11-22015
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-05-2016
TECC_Seneca said:
Guys. I got invited under CEC. I had made proof of funds zero. I don't have an LMIA. I am working on PGWP. So are there others with the same kind of situation? My score is 480.

I m in the process of submitting my application. Just want to know are there people who got under CEC with 1 year work experience and no LMIA.

Anyone here with a similar profile, please respond.

Thanks
I have same profile.

Got invite under CEC with 493 points- currently working in Canada from one year under PGWP- No LMIA- kept funds zero- wasn't asked for POF- didn't submit bank statements as wasn't asked- submitted just documents related to my work experience, education, pcc and supporting docs such as NOA, T4, birth certificate

I submitted all docs on Dec 11 2015

That's it. I hope I didn't miss any :D

Best luck

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vineshparekh said:
I have same profile.

Got invite under CEC with 493 points- currently working in Canada from one year under PGWP- No LMIA- kept funds zero- wasn't asked for POF- didn't submit bank statements as wasn't asked- submitted just documents related to my work experience, education, pcc and supporting docs such as NOA, T4, birth certificate

I submitted all docs on Dec 11 2015

That's it. I hope I didn't miss any :D

Best luck
Thanks for your reply. I haven't included Birth certificate. They haven't asked for it. Btw did you have any previous experience as in Foreign work experience?

vineshparekh

Jul 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Nomination.....
13-11-22015
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-05-2016
TECC_Seneca said:
Thanks for your reply. I haven't included Birth certificate. They haven't asked for it. Btw did you have any previous experience as in Foreign work experience?
I just uploaded birth certificate in my additional documents list.

Yes I've 2 years 9 month work experience from Nepal which I included. For that I included reference letter, pay stubs (first two and last two) and PCC

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great! Thanks Vinesh. I will probably include the birth certificate too. Hoping I will submit the application today.
Also for the question where they ask, what is the nature of your current job?
1. Work permit not required.
2. Work permit required, LMIA not required.
3. Work permit and LMIA required.

What did u choose above? Did you do the application yourself or went through a consultant.

Thanks.

vineshparekh

Jul 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Nomination.....
13-11-22015
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-05-2016
TECC_Seneca said:
Great! Thanks Vinesh. I will probably include the birth certificate too. Hoping I will submit the application today.
Also for the question where they ask, what is the nature of your current job?
1. Work permit not required.
2. Work permit required, LMIA not required.
3. Work permit and LMIA required.

What did u choose above? Did you do the application yourself or went through a consultant.

Thanks.
I selected work permit required, LMIA not required option

I didn't hire consultant as I have seen many consultants are also making mistakes and screwing our application. We know better how much important our application is so I would suggest not to hire any consultant and just submit documents yourself.

I didn't have anyone too who had submitted express entry profile under CEC. Got a help from my friend who submitted docs under FSW from Canada

I'm hoping that I didn't make mistakes but depends on officer how he/she looks at the application

Best luck

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vineshparekh said:
I selected work permit required, LMIA not required option

I didn't hire consultant as I have seen many consultants are also making mistakes and screwing our application. We know better how much important our application is so I would suggest not to hire any consultant and just submit documents yourself.

I didn't have anyone too who had submitted express entry profile under CEC. Got a help from my friend who submitted docs under FSW from Canada

I'm hoping that I didn't make mistakes but depends on officer how he/she looks at the application

Best luck
Okay. I will select option 2 as well. Yeah same. I am doing my application by myself with the help of this forum and a friend. Hopefully all goes well. My work permit expires in May. So I am little worried.

Thanks again.

vineshparekh

Jul 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Nomination.....
13-11-22015
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-05-2016
TECC_Seneca said:
Okay. I will select option 2 as well. Yeah same. I am doing my application by myself with the help of this forum and a friend. Hopefully all goes well. My work permit expires in May. So I am little worried.

Thanks again.
Don't worry! Just make sure you are submitting what they asked and you should be good!

I guess they will start working on our files after vacation so even if you take time in submitting docs a little bit then there is no problem.

It's upto you!

You will get your PR soon! Best luck

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks. Good luck to you too. :) Let's hope for the best. Till when do you have your work permit?