+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC INLAND SHARE YOUR TIMELINE

haarry

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Hey CEC Inland guys,

I'm wondering 'did your employer get verification call/visit for employment check'. My employers could be going to vacation next month. So i'm bit concerned.
Please reply. Thank you.

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
haarry said:
Hey CEC Inland guys,

I'm wondering 'did your employer get verification call/visit for employment check'. My employers could be going to vacation next month. So i'm bit concerned.
Please reply. Thank you.
From my GCMS notes, they only looked up my employer on the internet to confirm it exists. Don't think they called

hasan629

Jul 2, 2013
Hi harry

Can you please tell that did you made two gckey accounts?

can you please tell that i already applied for paper based PR application and i linked with my cic account as well. now i want to make EE profile as well but as soon as i linked my current paper based application, the option of express entry is gone now, i can not see any option for express entry.
So do i need to make new seperate GCKEY account for express entry?? is that ok to have two gckey accounts??one for EE and one for paper based??

lonestarly

Apr 19, 2017
App submitted / AOR - April 3rd, 2017
Review of eligibility - Ongoing
Med Passed - April 19th, 2017
BG In Process - April 19th, 2017

Bless myself!

PianoMan

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Halifax, NS
Category........
CEC
Check Signature for timeline.
Also, applied for bowp on Feb 1, 2017. app has been on hold since March 13. anyone else in the same boat?

eeprofilehelp

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
CEC
Hi Everyone,

Have a few question

- Do we have to submit our work pemits and study permit in the travel document?
- DO we need to submit pay stubs as well or just t4 and job letter is enough ?
- Should i do RCMP as well or just PCC from home country is enough?
- For pof I am just gonna attach a LOE, so is it ok or should i attach bank statements as well ?

Thank you in advance !!

rmonroe

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eeprofilehelp said:
Hi Everyone,

Have a few question

- For pof I am just gonna attach a LOE, so is it ok or should i attach bank statements as well ?

Thank you in advance !!
-Yes you need to submit your Work Permit and Study permit, so you can prove your status in Canada.
-If you have a letter from your employer that will be better. I got a letter from my boss and added a T4.
-RCMP docs, I've seem people saying that is better do it in advance. But that's not obligatory. If you have $ and time to do it, go for it.
-if you are a CEC inland, with a job you do not need POF.

eeprofilehelp

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
CEC
rmonroe said:
-Yes you need to submit your Work Permit and Study permit, so you can prove your status in Canada.
-If you have a letter from your employer that will be better. I got a letter from my boss and added a T4.
-RCMP docs, I've seem people saying that is better do it in advance. But that's not obligatory. If you have $ and time to do it, go for it.
-if you are a CEC inland, with a job you do not need POF.
Thanks for reply. I do have employment letter but just wanna confirm whether I should attach all my pay stubs or not.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eeprofilehelp said:
Thanks for reply. I do have employment letter but just wanna confirm whether I should attach all my pay stubs or not.
you can attach all or a few like one from 1 st month when you started , then one from middle like from june/july and then one from the last month lets say december and such

eeprofilehelp

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
CEC
OMG_Chakromakro said:
you can attach all or a few like one from 1 st month when you started , then one from middle like from june/july and then one from the last month lets say december and such
The pay stubs from first month have a different amount then the current one as i got salary raise after 1 year. Should i mention that in employment letter as well or just the current salary is enough ?

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eeprofilehelp said:
The pay stubs from first month have a different amount then the current one as i got salary raise after 1 year. Should i mention that in employment letter as well or just the current salary is enough ?
yes you can mention the salary raise in the reference letter or even a LOE would do

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
eeprofilehelp said:
Hi Everyone,

Have a few question

Thank you in advance !!
I want to assume you are CEC. If yes,

- You don't need to submit permits. I did not submit any permits except my valid passport with all stamped and visa pages
- No you don't. Your reference letter will suffice
- No you don't need to submit RCMP report. I just provided the one from my home country although some people do provide RCMP report.
- CEC does not require PoF. If you had previously stated an amount in your EE profile, you can change it to $0 and upload an LOE explaining you got invited under CEC.

Goodluck! :)

eeprofilehelp

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
CEC
BA2LAMAZ said:
I want to assume you are CEC. If yes,

- You don't need to submit permits. I did not submit any permits except my valid passport with all stamped and visa pages
- No you don't. Your reference letter will suffice
- No you don't need to submit RCMP report. I just provided the one from my home country although some people do provide RCMP report.
- CEC does not require PoF. If you had previously stated an amount in your EE profile, you can change it to $0 and upload an LOE explaining you got invited under CEC.

Goodluck! :)
Yes i am CEC applicant. Thanks for the info!!

haarry

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
hasan629 said:
Hi harry

Can you please tell that did you made two gckey accounts?

can you please tell that i already applied for paper based PR application and i linked with my cic account as well. now i want to make EE profile as well but as soon as i linked my current paper based application, the option of express entry is gone now, i can not see any option for express entry.
So do i need to make new seperate GCKEY account for express entry?? is that ok to have two gckey accounts??one for EE and one for paper based??
Hey hasan, yes, I'd same situation like you. so, i made second account to submit EE application

ssvijay

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-04-2017 (e-AOR)
Med's Done....
20-04-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
21-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2017