+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC inland applicant with spouse outland - post COPR process

Harnek saini

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
I applied since june 2019 and after that no reply.
CIC requested current address proof for me and my hubby in dec first week. Everytime i call,agents said all the stages are passed ,queued for decision.
My question is - requesting address proof is normal? Is anyone received COPR with outland spouse, if yes, can you please explain the process.
Are you outland?

Kadhimjaffer

Feb 21, 2021
Hi everyone, I’m in a similar situation as others in this forum, if anyone can help me out that would be great

I am in the process of applying for my PR as a primary applicant and my spouse is outside of Canada.

1. Since she’s graduating with a degree this summer I believe I cannot keep that for now in her Education tab. Please correct me if I am wrong (I would just keep secondary school?)

2. Since I am applying via cec,do I need to show proof financial?

3. Because she’s out of country and she’s finishing her studies this July, can I apply for her spousal open work permit after my PR application?

if anyone can help me

Deadmau57

Jul 21, 2021
Hey guys I am inland and my spouse is outland (India). My AOR was Sept 2020 and about a week ago I received a request in my cic a/c asking to confirm residential address for myself and my spouse. Earlier this week, I received an email in regards to using the PR portal and I did confirm the email address I wish to use and that I will act on my spouse's behalf. Today I have received portal log in user name and password for myself and I have already updated my address and photo.

My question is will it just be me that gets the eCOPR and my spouse will get PPR request sometime after the Indian flight ban is lifted or will they hold my eCOPR as well?

Reactions: swapanathorat

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Hey guys I am inland and my spouse is outland (India). My AOR was Sept 2020 and about a week ago I received a request in my cic a/c asking to confirm residential address for myself and my spouse. Earlier this week, I received an email in regards to using the PR portal and I did confirm the email address I wish to use and that I will act on my spouse's behalf. Today I have received portal log in user name and password for myself and I have already updated my address and photo.

My question is will it just be me that gets the eCOPR and my spouse will get PPR request sometime after the Indian flight ban is lifted or will they hold my eCOPR as well?
Congratulations! It seems you application will soon approved. If you don't mind may I ask which country is your dependent currently living in?

Guri079

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Are you outland?
Bro

is it pnp or express entry

DreamerInd

Sep 11, 2021

any update on spouse PPR?

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981

Did you wife got PPR??

affan hussain

Dec 1, 2015
Hi everyone,
I have a question if anyone can help answering.

Me and my son got COPR (we are out of Canada), is it ok if I travel earlier to Canada and my son comes later?
Can he enter Canada with his grand parent who have a valid visit visa?
Looking forward to your helpful reply.
Thanks

leenap

Jul 8, 2023
Hello Everyone,

Me and my husband has applied for Canada PR and now we have to give biometrics as per new rule.My husband is travelling to India in coming days.Can we both give biometrics from India or is it mandatory that he should give his biometrics from Canada only?
Please help me with the answer.