+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC inland applicant with spouse outland - post COPR process

R-canada

Jan 19, 2021
I applied since june 2019 and after that no reply.
CIC requested current address proof for me and my hubby in dec first week. Everytime i call,agents said all the stages are passed ,queued for decision.
My question is - requesting address proof is normal? Is anyone received COPR with outland spouse, if yes, can you please explain the process.

Viharpatel123

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
CIC requested current address proof for me and my hubby in dec first week. Everytime i call,agents said all the stages are passed ,queued for decision.
My question is - requesting address proof is normal? Is anyone received COPR with outland spouse, if yes, can you please explain the process.
Similar to mine. They request an address for me and is in queue for a final decision.

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
Hey, I am also June 2019, BC PNP express entry, Do you have an outland dependent?

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
yes , my husband is accompanied.He is in india.
My daughter is overseas as well and they told me that's what holding up the finalization of the application.

PksLebaron

Nov 18, 2020
Hello everyone
i need your help

I have applied for my permanent residency under CEC (may 2020 single applicant) and my application is still under process (eligibility has been passed already but no progress after that)
I am going to get married this March coming month
so If My application still shows under process
Can i add my spouse in my application too after marriage

and we are in relationship for about 8 years now and we decided to do court marriage instead.

what could the scenario and how does it may have impact on my application?
its just too much delayed and I cant delay my marriage either so will it help my spouse too

how long the process will get delayed after and what kind of docs the ircc will ask for?
@leganfalcon and other masters please help!