+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC:HOW TO FILL OUT FORM IMM 5406 (ADDITIONAL FAMILY MEMBER)

Edo

Jun 18, 2009
I have to explain a little bit.I am applying under CEC myself as principal applicant and my wife/spouse.I filled out the form imm 5486 already as applicant on section A and put my info on the first line,my wife info 2nd line and my parents and didn't sign below section A since i have a spouse.section B,C and D are ok,straight forward

My question is how can my wife/spouse fill out section A.IS SHE SUPPOSED TO FILL ONLY 2ND LINE (put her name,date of birth,place,marital status and present address) AND LEFT 1ST LINE EMPTY(since she is not the principal applicant or) AND PUT HER PARENTS INFO FOR LINE 3 AND 4 OR.APPRECIATED

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Edo said:
I have to explain a little bit.I am applying under CEC myself as principal applicant and my wife/spouse.I filled out the form imm 5486 already as applicant on section A and put my info on the first line,my wife info 2nd line and my parents and didn't sign below section A since i have a spouse.section B,C and D are ok,straight forward

My question is how can my wife/spouse fill out section A.IS SHE SUPPOSED TO FILL ONLY 2ND LINE (put her name,date of birth,place,marital status and present address) AND LEFT 1ST LINE EMPTY(since she is not the principal applicant or) AND PUT HER PARENTS INFO FOR LINE 3 AND 4 OR.APPRECIATED
1. You filled out one with you as the applicant, and now your wife completes another one as the applicant. (nowhere on the form does it say principle applicant, it just says applicant.)

PMM

xihy06

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Germany
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-Aug-2013
Doc's Request.
10-Mar-2014
AOR Received.
09-Oct-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with app
Med's Done....
Upfront 01-Dec-2013
Passport Req..
27-May-2014; VO change Req.:28-May; Confirmation Rec.: 12-June
PMM said:
Hi

1. You filled out one with you as the applicant, and now your wife completes another one as the applicant. (nowhere on the form does it say principle applicant, it just says applicant.)

PMM
I had the same concern until I found this, thanks PMM.

AmberImm

Mar 19, 2014
PMM said:
Hi

PMM
Hey PPM,

Thanks for the info! I had the same question.