App. Filed.......
13-02-2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
Passport Req..
28-10-2019
I have always been a silent reader till now, but thought of being an active pArticipant now. My details:
Category : CEC INLAND
AoR : 14th Feb 2019
Waiting for Medical Pass (expecting it early next week, fingers crossed)
My AOR if Feb 13th. I'll post as soon as I get my medical cleared. Stay tuned!

Reactions: JoyForPR

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hello all,

Canada Visa forum has always been helpful everytime in all the situations. :)

Thanks for creating Feb 2019 CEC Group!

I got an invitation under CEC on 23rd Jan, 2019 and submitted all my documents under CEC on 1st Feb,2019 and got the Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) on the same day itself.

I just had couple of queries so would appreciate if any of the members can put some light on it :

1. So I have submitted all my documents which was required under CEC with Upfront Medicals and PCC's however instead of reference letter from my current employer on the basis of which I have filed PR I have submitted letter of explanation that I am still working with the employer who inititally sponsored my work permit but cant ask for a reference as I am still working there and with it I have submitted APPOINTMENT LETTER which mentions my NOC code and all the job duties and also a statement in the appointment letter which says my employer is supporting my PR, 12 Months PAY SLIPS till date, T4, VISTING CARD, LMIA copy and WORK PERMIT Copy.
SO WILL THEY CONSIDER THIS?

2. Secondly, I am concerned about the duration of PR under CEC as I am flying to my home country in March for my wedding. So I am confused what should I do as my marital status will change then. I dont want to hide from CIC about my Marital Status however dont want to elongate or delay the PR procedure as I want to leave my Current job due to worst situation at work but cant change until I get my PR as I am on CLOSED WORK PERMIT. So as per my research and interaction with lot of experts they told me the day they send a COPR that is a Passport Request for stamping they mention to send the details in case if our marital status has changed so I just have to submit my marriage certificate and send my would to be wife's passport for stamping along with mine and it will be done.
IS IT SO?

* Also what is the timeline for CEC if I am in Canada on a closed work permit and single?
* And what if I tell CIC about my marital status in March before COPR then what is the timeline?

Please suggest what should I do, should I wait till I get a Passport request for PR stamping after background check or should I notify them about my Marital Status before Passport Request?

Experts please advise.

Your inputs on this will be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Bunny!
If you're thinking about changing your marital status, anytime before been awarded your PR you will have to notify CIC.

In this case you will have to include your spouse in your application and claims her points and recalculate those you claimed as single (now you have to claim those correaponding to main applicant).

If then, the 2 of you don't meet the cut-off for your draw, your application will be invalidated. If you do, I'm sure it will take much longer to process.

Make sure your are aware of all the implications doing this will have on your application, either get married and then submit a profile or get your PR en then sponsor her.

JoyForPR

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Mine Is also CEC outland, USA
AOR Feb 22nd
Mep Feb 27th
Biometrics Feb 28th
No updates after that
Wow!! Your Medical Pass came 5 days after u submitted your profile....that’s unbelievable These days it’s taking close to 40-45 days to pass medical

Reactions: Alicialeigh

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hi Guys,

Just to update everyone, I got a letter on 28th March from CIC to submit my Wife's documents before 25th May.

I will submit her PCC, Medical Upfront, Marriage Certificate, Chats & Marriage Photos by 15th April.

Current Status :Medical Passed , Background check processing.

Lets see what will be the time for PPR post I submit my spouse's documents.

CEC Inland
Date of Invitation : 23rd Jan, 2019
AOR : 1st Feb, 2019
Medical Passed : 17th March, 2019
Background Check Started : 18th March, 2019

Aint sure how much more time.

I feel by end of May or 1st week of June I should get PPR.

I wish everyone gets PPR mail soon.

Good Luck! :)

Reactions: mau123

ShreeS

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Wow!! Your Medical Pass came 5 days after u submitted your profile....that’s unbelievable These days it’s taking close to 40-45 days to pass medical
Yeah medicals was quick! But no updates after that. Lets see, how my quick medicals afftects my whole processing time!

Reactions: JoyForPR

ShreeS

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

Just to update everyone, I got a letter on 28th March from CIC to submit my Wife's documents before 25th May.

I will submit her PCC, Medical Upfront, Marriage Certificate, Chats & Marriage Photos by 15th April.

Current Status :Medical Passed , Background check processing.

Lets see what will be the time for PPR post I submit my spouse's documents.

CEC Inland
Date of Invitation : 23rd Jan, 2019
AOR : 1st Feb, 2019
Medical Passed : 17th March, 2019
Background Check Started : 18th March, 2019

Aint sure how much more time.

I feel by end of May or 1st week of June I should get PPR.

I wish everyone gets PPR mail soon.

Good Luck! :)
Hi,
You should have provided all these documents while submitting application only right! Why they are asking again now? Any idea?

davidsson3

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
13-02-2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
Passport Req..
28-10-2019
AOR Feb 13th, anyone got their medical cleared?