+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - February 2019

wwtoronto

Jul 5, 2019
If only a few visa-required applicants receive direct landing emails (on top of visa-exempt applicants), then it still doesn't explain the delay that so many visa-required people are experiencing. My speculation is that IRCC isn't in any rush to change the status of inland CEC applicants (which, if I recall correctly, make up the majority of CEC), given their workload.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for an update on my application, no PPR or landing emails yet. Hopefully soon, especially since people with a later AOR date than me are getting approvals. I'm a single applicant with a simple work, education and travel history. I'd be less frustrated if the process was more transparent, but what can I do (though I may send a sternly worded letter/inquiry about their priorities and transparency issues one of these days).
Wordload is not an excuse. They should have had more staff. Unfortunately its federal gov (particularly its Justin gov), they are busy with "talks" over "actions".

Reactions: Dsklite12

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Hello Everyone,
I am very glad to share with you my successful story with PR journey :)
- CEC-INLAND-APPLICANT
- AOR: Feb 17th-2019
- MEP: April 2nd-2019
- First Ghost update: April 12th-2019
- Second Ghost update: July 8th-2019
- Requested GCMS on April 8th-2019...and...received on July 8th-2019
- PPR: July 9th-2019 NOT LANDING INTERVIEW!
- Several calls to IRCC, all showed that Medical Passed, Criminality Passed, Eligibility Passed, Security not started.

Thanks everyone sharing us this path, i wish everyone to get his/her PPR soon. it is absolutely a battle against time, just try to be patient.

CHEERS...

Dsklite12

Jul 27, 2018
Wordload is not an excuse. They should have had more staff. Unfortunately its federal gov (particularly its Justin gov), they are busy with "talks" over "actions".
Yeah, there's so much that could be done in terms of efficiency, eg. prioritizing simple cases such as inland applicants with Canadian work experience & education with no criminal history.

I just called them today again. Apparently my application hasn't moved a single inch since April. Turns out the agent I called in April said security was "in progress" but it was a misinterpretation. In fact, it wasn't started and it STILL hasn't started.

Dsklite12

Jul 27, 2018
Hello Everyone,
I am very glad to share with you my successful story with PR journey :)
- CEC-INLAND-APPLICANT
- AOR: Feb 17th-2019
- MEP: April 2nd-2019
- First Ghost update: April 12th-2019
- Second Ghost update: July 8th-2019
- Requested GCMS on April 8th-2019...and...received on July 8th-2019
- PPR: July 9th-2019 NOT LANDING INTERVIEW!
- Several calls to IRCC, all showed that Medical Passed, Criminality Passed, Eligibility Passed, Security not started.

Thanks everyone sharing us this path, i wish everyone to get his/her PPR soon. it is absolutely a battle against time, just try to be patient.

CHEERS...
Congratulations! Can I know what the email looks like?

Souviksen007

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Anybody stuck at CPC - Edmonton, Alberta?
ITA - 23rd Jan
AOR - 22nd Feb,
MEP - 4th April.

No updates after that. For the last 2 months, whenever I called CIC, they said criminality check in progress...!

Jan 29, 2018
Hi guys,

I just called CIC for an update and they told me my file has now moved from Calgary office to Montreal office this week.

Can anyone from the senior members or experts help me understand why the file is moved to a different office but no update or progress.

I would appreciate your reply on this!

Criminality : In progress
Eligibility : Not started
Security : Not started

Category : CEC Inland
AOR : 1st Feb, 2019 (Single applicant)
Got Married : 9th March, 2019
My Medical Passed : 17th March, 2019
IP2 : 18th March, 2019
Notified CIC about Marital Status : 25th March, 2019
ADR from CIC : 28th March, 2019
Submitted Additional Documents : 24th May, 2019
Wifes Medical Passed : 4th June, 2019
Days remaining : 27

Awaiting PPR! :)

Hope everyone gets PPR soon!

Cheers!

Hi Bunny, Did you get any updates? I called them on 10th July and I got the same update from Calgary VO. I only have 19 days remaining in profile, and no updates after MEP.

Thanks,
Senthilkumar

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Gor1989

Jun 14, 2019
ITA - 23rd Jan
AOR - 22nd Feb,
MEP - 4th April.

No updates after that. For the last 2 months, whenever I called CIC, they said criminality check in progress...!
Yes same timeline and file is in Edmonton

Preetjas

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
ITA - 23rd Jan
AOR - 22nd Feb,
MEP - 4th April.

Mine is exact timeline at Edmonton, I called CIC today they told me I application will be finalize by 1st October instead of 22 August. I mean really

Souviksen007

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Mine is exact timeline at Edmonton, I called CIC today they told me I application will be finalize by 1st October instead of 22 August. I mean really
Wow..!! Really? did you have any eligibility reviewed? I don't know why it is going to Edmonton if already they are overloaded? Frustrating. :-(

Preetjas

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Wow..!! Really? did you have any eligibility reviewed? I don't know why it is going to Edmonton if already they are overloaded? Frustrating. :-(
I received my GCMS notes and Such a stupid mistake they are doing. My spouse is non-accompany and they revised work experience score and mentioned I was married that time that’s why my score went lower.. Now review required for my points but everything is passed.

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hi Bunny, Did you get any updates? I called them on 10th July and I got the same update from Calgary VO. I only have 19 days remaining in profile, and no updates after MEP.

Thanks,
Senthilkumar
Hi @Senthilkumarkrishnan,

I called CIC today and no update on my file too.

My file has moved to Montreal from Calgary 2 weeks ago. They still say that my Criminality is in progress, Eligibility & Security yet to start.

14 days left!

Hope we all get PPR’s soon!

Souviksen007

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
I received my GCMS notes and Such a stupid mistake they are doing. My spouse is non-accompany and they revised work experience score and mentioned I was married that time that’s why my score went lower.. Now review required for my points but everything is passed.
I got my Passport request letter today. Hope you'll get it soon.

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
I got my Passport request letter today. Hope you'll get it soon.
Congratulations Souvik!

Can you please share your entire timeline with stream again?

And as I see from your last post your criminality was in progress with other things yet to start and you got the PPR today.

Can you please share when did you speak to CIC last?

I would appreciate your reply with all the relevant information!

Thanks and once again congrats!