+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC employment letter contract job confusion

Nivedha94

Oct 17, 2019
Hi all,
I have an important concern regarding the Employment letter that my organisation provided me.
I have been employed by the organisation as a full time employee contract basis for 8 months and after that they hired me as a full time employee permanent on regular basis.

The employment letter that the organisation provided me has the following stated in it,

She has been employed with the organisation since August, 2018. She has been working from August, 2018 to April 2019 on a full time temporary basis working 37.5 hours a week and hired as a Regular Full-time Permanent Employee effective MAy 2019 with a salary of so and so working 37.5 hours week.

As far as i have gained full time one year experience I dont think the word temporary matters. But need advise from you guys if the above letter is good to go or not. Thank you.

faisalshaikhpro

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi all,
I have an important concern regarding the Employment letter that my organisation provided me.
I have been employed by the organisation as a full time employee contract basis for 8 months and after that they hired me as a full time employee permanent on regular basis.

The employment letter that the organisation provided me has the following stated in it,

She has been employed with the organisation since August, 2018. She has been working from August, 2018 to April 2019 on a full time temporary basis working 37.5 hours a week and hired as a Regular Full-time Permanent Employee effective MAy 2019 with a salary of so and so working 37.5 hours week.

As far as i have gained full time one year experience I dont think the word temporary matters. But need advise from you guys if the above letter is good to go or not. Thank you.
Yes. You are good to go.

They need only FULL TIME experience.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hi all,

IRCC does not care about temporary vs permanent here, contract employment is still employment, so that is quite OK. Just make sure that the salary is listed for both, and that exact dates are used (DD/MM/YYYY) - I realize you were paraphrasing above.

Nivedha94

Oct 17, 2019
Yes, they have mentioned the exact dates and salary. Thank you for the response guys. I really appreciate you taking the time to write all that.

Also, I have another question regarding POF. When I change the answer to the question, ' the amount that I will be bringing to Canada to Zero?' The profile doesn't ask me to upload any document for POF. Is it safe to give zero for that question?

Thanks in Advance.

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Yes, they have mentioned the exact dates and salary. Thank you for the response guys. I really appreciate you taking the time to write all that.

Also, I have another question regarding POF. When I change the answer to the question, ' the amount that I will be bringing to Canada to Zero?' The profile doesn't ask me to upload any document for POF. Is it safe to give zero for that question?

Thanks in Advance.

If you are CEC applicant then POF is not required. So putting Zero in funds is totally fine.

Reactions: Adanac11