*** CEC - Draw 176 - PR Application Submitted - Wait Times + Further Discussion

CanVisa1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hello,
AOR 23 FEB
MED PASSED ON 10MARCH
BIOMETRICS UPLOADED ON 11 MARCH
After that no updates, what are the chances of getting RCMP request now... is it usually come with MED and BIL ?... just curious
As far as I know not everyone gets RCMP request.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
do you have any information about ,on what bases they issue RCMP request
Usually RCMP record is requested if you have a similar name with someone with a record or you have a common sounding name. It normally comes with your BIL.

Vjkumar822

Jul 24, 2017
I submitted my application on march 03 ,get medical pass and request letter for biometric.join me seven seven eight6873640.
Thanks

Reactions: venkuus

praj84.p

Mar 23, 2019
If you still have time, wait for your PCC. Submitting an incomplete application with Covid as an excuse will just put your app in queue until you submit your PCC. It won’t be processed as IRCC will be waiting for your PCC.
Thanks bro.

genieve876

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Can anyone help me I submitted my application and had all my documents I received a letter today on my online portal saying that my application was incomplete because my daughters brith certificate was not added. I went back to the documents I uploaded and it was submitted what can I do. Jesus can someone help me

genieve876

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi, there is option for case specific enquiry. You can add an explanation letter and attach your daughter’s BC with that enquiry. If possible with the explanation letter add the screenshot of your folder where you submitted your daughter’s birth certificate. Hope this helps.
Thank you I have taken your advice and have also sent an email to the Case processing office.

SLHI

Feb 19, 2021
I think BOWP is the only option to for closed wp holders to get an open work permit . If you want to transfer employers, your new employer needs to apply an LMIA. I could be wrong, wait for others.
Thanks for your reply...Let's see anyone comes with a new answer..