+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - Draw 176 - PR Application Submitted - Wait Times + Further Discussion

Pariya

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Is it important to translate and add to my passport documents, the dates that always I get a stamp when entering my country on the last passport page?

jayjay1

Mar 3, 2021
Hello everyone,

I have been filling the application, but I am having problems with preview my score tab. It keeps on showing the error “Our system is currently unavailable. Please try later”. I am getting this error for the past 10 days. There are no changes to my application after the ITA, I double-checked my qualification and updated my information multiple times, but I continue getting this error. I also tried various browsers.

Is there anyone else experiencing this problem? I feel concerned about proceeding with my application and document uploads without confirming my score.

I will appreciate any advice.

kanwal.ghuman66

Apr 8, 2020
Hello everyone,

I have been filling the application, but I am having problems with preview my score tab. It keeps on showing the error “Our system is currently unavailable. Please try later”. I am getting this error for the past 10 days. There are no changes to my application after the ITA, I double-checked my qualification and updated my information multiple times, but I continue getting this error. I also tried various browsers.

Is there anyone else experiencing this problem? I feel concerned about proceeding with my application and document uploads without confirming my score.

I will appreciate any advice.
Hi, I am having the same issue from the date I have received the ITA, I probably am thinking that this is a technical issue, I have taken a screen shot of the error and have explained it in the LOE.

Kemmie

Jan 22, 2019
Hi ,

All my documents are ready including upfront medicals and I am trying to submit my application but I have encountered two problems and they are listed below.

1) On personal activities, I have included all activities the last 10 years starting from my most recent which is my current job. I have also picked NON - APPLICABLE - in the "Have you listed all of "xxxxx"s periods of military service or government positions (if any), and all of the organizations that xxxxx belongs to (if any)? This section has since not given me the green arrow has completed even though I have listed all activities. Have I done anything wrong?

2) I have included my 7 weeks baby as unaccompanied child but I don't have a passport for her so on PERSONAL DETAILS (ID SUMMARY) has remained brown also since I don't have passport information for her. I am unsure how to move forward and submit the application so I can get all the documents uploaded.

I will be very grateful if you can assist me. thanks

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi ,

All my documents are ready including upfront medicals and I am trying to submit my application but I have encountered two problems and they are listed below.

1) On personal activities, I have included all activities the last 10 years starting from my most recent which is my current job. I have also picked NON - APPLICABLE - in the "Have you listed all of "xxxxx"s periods of military service or government positions (if any), and all of the organizations that xxxxx belongs to (if any)? This section has since not given me the green arrow has completed even though I have listed all activities. Have I done anything wrong?

2) I have included my 7 weeks baby as unaccompanied child but I don't have a passport for her so on PERSONAL DETAILS (ID SUMMARY) has remained brown also since I don't have passport information for her. I am unsure how to move forward and submit the application so I can get all the documents uploaded.

I will be very grateful if you can assist me. thanks
Check your dates. Make sure there’s no gaps from Jan 2011 onwards.

As for your baby, did you put non accompanying? Is your baby Canadian?

nvgajera37@gmail.com

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Hi everyone,

some questions regarding CEC file!!
I have put some amount while make a express entry profile because of OINP nomination.
Now I have got invitation under CEC class. So can i now put 0$ in proff of fund section as CEC candidate not require to show fund??
Is this change after invitation can lead to any discrepancies??

Valuable feedback appreciated..

Thanks.

Kemmie

Jan 22, 2019
Check your dates. Make sure there’s no gaps from Jan 2011 onwards.

As for your baby, did you put non accompanying? Is your baby Canadian?
Thank you, I was actually missing 2 years gap so i corrected everything and it went through. Yes, she is 7 weeks and was born here. i have followed the prev advise i got here, so i'll use her ohip card and upload passport on webform once it arrives. although after submitting my application i was asked proof of status, so i can either wait for her passport or use photos of ohip and birth cert to complete my application

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Thank you, I was actually missing 2 years gap so i corrected everything and it went through. Yes, she is 7 weeks and was born here. i have followed the prev advise i got here, so i'll use her ohip card and upload passport on webform once it arrives. although after submitting my application i was asked proof of status, so i can either wait for her passport or use photos of ohip and birth cert to complete my application
That’s sounds okay. Just upload an LOE saying that you’re still waiting for her passport and due to covid, service has been delayed so your app won’t be refused as incomplete. If you can also attach evidence that you’ve applied for her passport on top of the OHIP and birth certificate.

Read: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/permanent-residence.html

Reactions: Kemmie

Nemmo

May 8, 2020
Hi everyone,

some questions regarding CEC file!!
I have put some amount while make a express entry profile because of OINP nomination.
Now I have got invitation under CEC class. So can i now put 0$ in proff of fund section as CEC candidate not require to show fund??
Is this change after invitation can lead to any discrepancies??

Valuable feedback appreciated..

Thanks.
In the website you can find you can write LOE.
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1145&top=29

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Hello guys

I do a have paper based application with CIC but no AOR/file number yet? Now I am filing my CEC and there is a question which says 'Do have a permanent residence application with CIC'?. What should be my answer in this case as I don't want to misrepresent myself. Thank you!

MMA1472

Feb 24, 2021
Hello
Have a question regarding my college DLI number.
I don't know how but unfortunately I didn't add my college DLI number to my file when I applied and just a while ago I figured it out that I have to add that number. Can I update my profile now after getting ITA. Will that be ok? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

tph058

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Hi
Any update yet?
Hi
I received the ITA on Feb 13th and submitted my application on 17 Feb 2021. I know that it's around 1 month for the MED result, so there is no change since then. Even though I saw that people who received ITA in Jan and got their AOR on the same date as mine, they already received their MED passed. Just try to stay calm and wait :).

CEC_2021

Feb 27, 2021
Hi Members,
I know getting the job duties validated is very subjective and we may not have expertise of people who can comment on it, unfortunately- i cant get it verified with someone in my office/ friends as none of them meet my noc code . appreciate if any one can help here or atleast suggest if details match to the noc code or not.

NOC 2283, as per official website:

• Develop and document software testing plans
  • Install software and hardware and configure operating system software in preparation for testing
  • Execute, analyze and document results of software application tests and information and telecommunication systems tests
  • Develop and implement software and information system testing policies, procedures and scripts.
What is written in my reference letter:

• Gathering requirements and updating logical documents for testing Web based and / or middleware applications.
  • Install all sorts of packages available that can connect with different interfaces for connectivity and reporting during testing.
  • Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems and mobile applications.
  • Integrating the framework with application under test and perform end to end testing for both desktop and mobile applications.
  • Create functional and regression test cases for the identified applications for testing.
  • Utilize “write once and run anywhere” philosophy and leverage reusability capability while writing the test cases.
  • Conduct test case review, test result review for the projects under test.
  • Perform test case analysis and Prepare test data for test case requirements.
  • Document the test result in testing tools and provide testing sign-off for the project.
  • Perform automated sanity and regression runs in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Production Validation Testing(PVT) phases of testing cycles.
  • Conducts technical workshops for Testing Teams to impart knowledge of different testing project requirements.
  • Provide installation instructions for deployment of Emergency Fixes in the System Test environments.
  • Support Progression testing and In-Sprint automation with Component Based Testing approach.
  • Closely work with release management team to co-ordinate testing efforts during the test cycle.
appreciate your input here to finalise my documents.