+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

vinaymyakala

May 19, 2023
Do you have any idea on how long review required applications take. I’ve read few threads where it says 6 months or may be more than that.

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
If the employment letter is not in proper format, what does usually happen? Will they reject the application or ask me for more documents ?
is there anything missing in the letter? I guess it depends on what is missing there, but it seems unlikely that they will directly reject it.

ProfMovingToCanada

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
Ghost update today on GCKey with no change in the application or wording of the sections. Maybe the GU is about security finally starting as this is the only thing left it seems. Will keep updating, as I found so many posts that were regularly updated so useful in this site throughout the whole process.

Reactions: Miracle2018

ProfMovingToCanada

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
Ghost update today on GCKey with no change in the application or wording of the sections. Maybe the GU is about security finally starting as this is the only thing left it seems. Will keep updating, as I found so many posts that were regularly updated so useful in this site throughout the whole process.
Yesterday GU was likely security, as today tracker shows everything completed!

RaccoonS

Apr 6, 2023
Is anyone here like me who is entering the 7th month and is stuck in security for 4 months without updates? Any information/updates?
I’m like you. AOR in December, security has started 4,5 months ago. PVO - Sydney. let me guess, your PVO is Sydney as well?

USAUKCanAusNZ

Mar 23, 2023
I’m like you. AOR in December, security has started 4,5 months ago. PVO - Sydney. let me guess, your PVO is Sydney as well?
Haha good guess. Yes Sydney. My AOR was 12/1. Everything else passed by the end of Feb. Details see my signature. Have you heard anything from IRCC or do you know others stuck in security with Sydney?

RaccoonS

Apr 6, 2023
Haha good guess. Yes Sydney. My AOR was 12/1. Everything else passed by the end of Feb. Details see my signature. Have you heard anything from IRCC or do you know others stuck in security with Sydney?
Oops sorry, I didn't see your signature through the mobile version. Everything was completed in February too.
And yeap, according to this forum, I see many people who are stuck in security, and they have the same PVO (( There are 2 threads dedicated to this office; check them.
I have no idea what is going on

USAUKCanAusNZ

Mar 23, 2023
Thanks Raccoon. Any chance you can forward the links to the threads?
I just realized that I'm actually entering my 8th month next week...

USAUKCanAusNZ

Mar 23, 2023
Thanks. I actually followed another long PVO Sydney thread for quite a long time in March and April. It seemed that most people there had Oct/Nov AORs and got "liberated" in mid/late April, and the thread subsequently became quiet in late April, so I thought the Sydney saga would be over then and I'd get it soon, but now I think they might actually be doing this batch-processing thing that was alleged by many in this forum.
Anyway, I'm ready for absolute nothingness until September. After then, I'll really have to seriously think about whether I will have a prospect in Canada

Reactions: GPA3