+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

tiwana777

Apr 6, 2023
Got the email that Pr is approved, they need information and then they will send portal link to submit photo etc. on tracker the COPR number still says not available yet tho
But just wanted to update, last update before this was March 20th when all status were completed.
CEC Inland Single, idk pvo svo tho
Hope everyone gets the good news ASAP!! Things are started to move ig

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
Got the email that Pr is approved, they need information and then they will send portal link to submit photo etc. on tracker the COPR number still says not available yet tho
But just wanted to update, last update before this was March 20th when all status were completed.
Yeah, the tracker got updated a bit later with CoPR number.

Reactions: tiwana777

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
Congrats!! We really start to see lots of December AORs getting approvals. Which office is your portal email from? (It’s at the end of the email)

• Love
Reactions: tiwana777

LM10

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
Hi ,

Yes i received portal credentials on 6th April 2023.
Uploaded photo on 8th April

Waiting for ecopr now.

Waiting never ends. :)
I submitted my photo at 30th March got eCOPR on 4th april but still no update about card. So yes the waiting is still going on :(

LM10

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
Hi Guys.

Happy to see so many people with portal mails and eCOPRs. I just wanted to ask has anyone tried getting their SIN number updated using this eCOPR ?

I thought I would do it when I get the card but the card is taking so long :(