durianwind

Feb 8, 2023
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-11-2022
I know it can be used But wanted to find someone who has done it.

Because eCOPR has 2 pages 1 is client copy and 1 is ircc. The IRCC section has some forms which I cant fill.
for client copy too I had some questions. like PNC no CSQ no etc.
I used eCOPR to get new SIN at service canada today, was approved. Use your client copy, make sure you signed and dated it, you should have no issues at all.

LM10

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
I used eCOPR to get new SIN at service canada today, was approved. Use your client copy, make sure you signed and dated it, you should have no issues at all.
Thanks for your reply. I guess if I visit service canada its all done in 1 day but online takes longer. Is that correct ?

durianwind

Feb 8, 2023
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-11-2022
Thanks for your reply. I guess if I visit service canada its all done in 1 day but online takes longer. Is that correct ?
Yep, in my experience, it took 2 weeks for the SIN application to process and another 2 weeks for the confirmation paper to be mailed to my home. Last time I applied for an extension I actually never received the paper through mail, it just got lost :| So this time I just went to Service Canada at opening time, queued up, got in and out within 1 hour with my new SIN. Minimum waiting lol.

Reactions: bond7890 and LM10

LM10

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
Yep, in my experience, it took 2 weeks for the SIN application to process and another 2 weeks for the confirmation paper to be mailed to my home. Last time I applied for an extension I actually never received the paper through mail, it just got lost :| So this time I just went to Service Canada at opening time, queued up, got in and out within 1 hour with my new SIN. Minimum waiting lol.
Just to verify - I need client page of eCOPR signed/dated and Probably one canadian ID like license. Anything else ? or thats all.

onkaar2021

Mar 30, 2023
just curious, what is portal 1 email and what is portal 2 email ??
I got one email where they ask for my email id, and other details.
I got another one with temporary password where we need to upload the photo and canada address.

WHich one do you guys name as portal 1, vs portal 2 ?

LM10

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
I got another one with temporary password where we need to upload the photo and canada address.

Portal 1 where they asked your email
Portal 2 your temp password

tiwana777

Apr 6, 2023

What was the gap between your portal 1 & 2?

Reactions: sahebzade

durianwind

Feb 8, 2023
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-11-2022
Just to verify - I need client page of eCOPR signed/dated and Probably one canadian ID like license. Anything else ? or thats all.
You can check here: https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/sin/apply.html

I brought my eCOPR client page for 1st document, my passport for 2nd document, and for proof of address, they don’t ask when you apply in person but to be safe, bring something like bank statement, utility bill or current lease that can prove your current address. Note your current temporary SIN too since they will also ask for it.

LM10

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022

mr_maverik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2023
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
PVO - OSC - Ottawa, SVO - CIS - Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23-Dec-2022
In the tracker, all steps are showing completed for me and all but 'eligibility' is showing as completed for my wife(dependent). Called IRCC, the agent said all assessments are passed for both me & my wife. So, its just a waiting for my portal email now ;)

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
In the tracker, all steps are showing completed for me and all but 'eligibility' is showing as completed for my wife(dependent). Called IRCC, the agent said all assessments are passed for both me & my wife. So, its just a waiting for my portal email now ;)
I hope my status is same. :p