Zen746

Mar 14, 2023
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
PVO - OSC, SVO - Sydney
AOR Received.
22-12-2022
Caught a GU. My Background check statement in GCKey portal went back to "We are processing your background check. ". Don't see any updates in new tracker. Background check is still showing as 'Not started'.
I caught that in the morning and I just received portal 1. Yours should be on the way :D

• Love
Reactions: mr_maverik

dimplesimple

Star Member
Mar 22, 2023
I just received my Portal 1! Faster than I expected.

AOR: Dec 22, more details in my signature.
Tracker is all completed and I can see the COPR. Hope you all can hear good news soon!
Hi can i know when did you receive the update? are ppl getting portal emails this week?

Zen746

Mar 14, 2023
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
PVO - OSC, SVO - Sydney
AOR Received.
22-12-2022
Hi can i know when did you receive the update? are ppl getting portal emails this week?
My lawyer emailed me at 12:24 PM. I checked the tracker around 12:00 PM and the background is not started (I'm really anxious and checking it multiple times per day). After I received the email I checked the tracker again. Everything is completed now.

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
AOR: DEC 11
MEP/BIO: JAN 18
GU1: APR 6
All stages completed on tracker + COPR number: APR 7
Portal 1: APR 12 (9:11 AM Calgary)
(I don’t know my PVO/SVO since I never called or requested notes. Inland CEC, single)
I updated here first before I even read the portal email in detail like the good boy I am
Btw my portal email appears to be from OSC ottawa because it's signed as
Virtual Landing Unit
Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network
Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada
I have never seen that on forum before, I thought it's all from Etobicoke or Calgary

Reactions: bond7890

rishi4roshan

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Hello All, I can see the COPR details in the tracker but under that I see that my spouse has the same passport number and COPR document number as mine. Is it normal? I thought we both going to have two different COPR and passport numbers....please advise

CanadaVisaUser01

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
My lawyer emailed me at 12:24 PM. I checked the tracker around 12:00 PM and the background is not started (I'm really anxious and checking it multiple times per day). After I received the email I checked the tracker again. Everything is completed now.
i wish i have the same pleasure. no GU, no update in tracker, no email, just perpetual wait and wait and wai

v546

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
i wish i have the same pleasure. no GU, no update in tracker, no email, just perpetual wait and wait and wai
What is your AOR?
My AOR is Nov 18, PVO: OSC and SVO: CIO.
No updates since Dec 5. BG check and Eligibility not started as per tracker and GCMS & CBSA notes received like 2 weeks back.
Getting a little worried and tired of waiting now. Wondering what's going on with my application.

Ended up submitting an BOWP application by end of March, don't know how long that's going to take too.

Last edited:

dipak.cse

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Canada
AOR Received.
18-01-2023
What is your AOR?
My AOR is Nov 18, PVO: OSC and SVO: CIO.
No updates since Dec 5. BG check and Eligibility not started as per tracker and GCMS & CBSA notes received like 2 weeks back.
Getting a little worried and tired of waiting now. Wondering what's going on with my application.

Ended submitting an BOWP application by end of March, don't know how long that's going to take too.
what is you stream and visa office? what your gcms note says?

v546

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
what is you stream and visa office? what your gcms note says?
CEC
PVO: OSC, SVO: CIO
GCMS Notes generated on 27 March:
ASSESSMENTS​
Eligibility: Not Started​
Security: Not Started​
Criminality: Passed​
Medical: Passed​
Info Sharing: Complete​

Last entry on the last few pages by a Program Assistant says: Recommended Passed

Reactions: Miracle2018

dipak.cse

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Canada
AOR Received.
18-01-2023
CEC
PVO: OSC, SVO: CIO
GCMS Notes generated on 27 March:
ASSESSMENTS​
Eligibility: Not Started​
Security: Not Started​
Criminality: Passed​
Medical: Passed​
Info Sharing: Complete​

Last entry on the last few pages by a Program Assistant says: Recommended Passed
I have same status but aor 18th Jan
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

v546

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
I have same status but aor 18th Jan
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Don't know what else to do but wait at this point.
Tried calling IRCC right now, the lady was shocked to hear that the official processing time is now 5 months, put me on hold for 15-20 mins and the call was disconnected.

What's your PVO and SVO?