+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
This portal is giving me more anxiety because I do not have access to PR portal so I have no goddamn clue whats happening to my application. On the contrary, ignorance is bliss. :D:D Great to see Dec applications getting adjudicated; hoping for the best.

Reactions: Miracle2018

CanadaVisaUser01

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
Wow, that's unfortunate. We are paying fees + those who are CEC or FSW inland are also paying taxes, I don't know why they are behaving like this? That's literally the most un-Canadian way to talk to potential Canadians.
This portal is giving me more anxiety because I do not have access to PR portal so I have no goddamn clue whats happening to my application. On the contrary, ignorance is bliss. :D:D Great to see Dec applications getting adjudicated; hoping for the best.
Looks like they have picked up folks till Dec 15, later half has no movement. Hope this changes later this week or next one.

mr_maverik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2023
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
PVO - OSC - Ottawa, SVO - CIS - Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23-Dec-2022
My tracker also shows last updated on Mar 20 but my eligibility changed to completed later this afternoon. The application history has an update saying “We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.”
Your application is pretty much same as mine. We have same PVO and SVO as well. Only difference is AOR is off by one day(mine is Dec 23) and I have a dependent. Good to see an update for you. Hopefully, mine is not far behind. I got a GU as well yesterday :)

Reactions: Zen746

CanadaVisaUser01

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
Your application is pretty much same as mine. We have same PVO and SVO as well. Only difference is AOR is off by one day(mine is Dec 23) and I have a dependent. Good to see an update for you. Hopefully, mine is not far behind. I got a GU as well yesterday :)
@mr_maverik what did the GU look like, i keep checking my GC account and tracker everyday in and out, nothing is changing.

mr_maverik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2023
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
PVO - OSC - Ottawa, SVO - CIS - Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23-Dec-2022
@mr_maverik what did the GU look like, i keep checking my GC account and tracker everyday in and out, nothing is changing.
Background check is now showing as "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check ". Previously it was something like "We are processing your background check".

Reactions: CanadaVisaUser01

sgPR

Star Member
Feb 24, 2023
Looks like they have picked up folks till Dec 15, later half has no movement. Hope this changes later this week or next one.
I see couple of folks from dec 22/23 aor(pvo ottawa )have started getting updates..we have the same timelines and visa office..no updates since medical :( ..please let me know if you get any updates..now I have started to get anxious!!

CanadaVisaUser01

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
I see couple of folks from dec 22/23 aor(pvo ottawa )have started getting updates..we have the same timelines and visa office..no updates since medical :( ..please let me know if you get any updates..now I have started to get anxious!!
i hope it’s normal to have your interactions with ircc recorded in your application history in the tracker. hope they aren’t getting pissed, i contacted them twice in three weeks