+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

Nicdoesnotexist

Sep 23, 2022
If you call and talk to them it will surely get updated with the date you have called. But I have not called them. I have got 2 such updates,one dated March 10 and the other on 13..
Hey, I also got a "we received your enquiry" on Mar 10. I didn't call or send webform as well. My AOR is Dec 15.

Nicdoesnotexist

Sep 23, 2022
CEC Inland
ITA: Nov23
AOR: Dec 15
MEP & BIL: Jan 20
ADR: Jan 20 (the country I used to live in required a letter from IRCC to issue a police certificate)
IRCC sent an email on Mar 1 to confirm they have received my police certificates. (Tracker status said the police certificates were received on Feb 27)

The tracker shows "we received your enquiry" on Mar 10. I didn't call or send webform, not sure what is this enquiry referring to.
Tracker status for eligibility and background check are both not started.
GCKey shows 'We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.' for eligibility and 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.' for the background check.

Will try to call tomorrow to get the status from an IRCC agent.

Hope all of us can get our PR approval sooner!

Reactions: kasra545

Nicdoesnotexist

Sep 23, 2022
CEC Inland
ITA: Nov23
AOR: Dec 15
MEP & BIL: Jan 20
ADR: Jan 20 (the country I used to live in required a letter from IRCC to issue a police certificate)
IRCC sent an email on Mar 1 to confirm they have received my police certificates. (Tracker status said the police certificates were received on Feb 27)

The tracker shows "we received your enquiry" on Mar 10. I didn't call or send webform, not sure what is this enquiry referring to.
Tracker status for eligibility and background check are both not started.
GCKey shows 'We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.' for eligibility and 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.' for the background check.

Will try to call tomorrow to get the status from an IRCC agent.

Hope all of us can get our PR approval sooner!
Just got off the phone with an IRCC agent, eligibility not started yet, first part of background check completed. VO is Ottawa.

sgPR

Star Member
Feb 24, 2023
Hey, I also got a "we received your enquiry" on Mar 10. I didn't call or send webform as well. My AOR is Dec 15.
Actually what had happened in my case is, I had sent 2 webforms one on Jan 16 and the other on feb 17, those dates were showing correctly in tracker and last week suddenly it changed to mar 10 and 13.

johnmiltonj

Mar 24, 2023
I think April 2020 I used old Medical during my study permit
My medical expiry shows feb 15 2023 I used old one from my work permit. Some got remedical when the expiry date showed jan 2022. So not sure if they will ask for remedical for me as well. Cannot really afford to spend another 900$ for medical for me my family

Sandeep29

Jun 21, 2021
I received the Portal email from Etobicoke today. The GC Portal still does not show any changes.
I received the Portal Credentials on 21-Mar and uploaded photo and confirmed the address on the same day. Received eCOPR on 23-Mar and awaiting PR card. Thank you all for your support and praying that everyone gets the update at the earliest.

aqsathak

Nov 16, 2020
Hey Guys, I just got my portal request today!! CEC inland + 2 dependants

AOR 9 Dec 22
Medical+Bio Link 9 Jan 23
ADR 12 Jan 23
ADR submitted 15 Jan 23
GU 22 Mar 23
Portal request 23 Mar 23

VO - Etobicoke

Right now we are outside Canada (on holiday), the email asks me to mention if we are outside, further information says I need to apply for PRTD when returning to Canada even though I am in possession of a valid Work Permit & TRV.

Anyone in the same boat? Did anyone travel into Canada just after they got the portal request?

vivekvinod74

May 11, 2019
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
22-12-2022
Got my approval email from Etobicoke today (March 24)

CEC Inland - Single applicant
ITA Oct 26, 2022
AOR Dec 22, 2022
Biometrics/Medical Jan 25, 2023
Eligibility changed to In Progress in the new tracker on Feb 28, 2023

Received IMM1017 - Remedical request on March 4 2023 (I had used old medicals from 2019)
Eligibility/Background Verification complete in Tracker - March 4, 2023
Medical - changed to In progress from complete in Tracker on March 4, 2023

Remedical appointment - March 6, 2023 (not sure when Doctor submitted results to IRCC)

Remedical Passed - March 12, 2023