+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

sgPR

Star Member
Feb 24, 2023
Aor Dec 22nd , Medical/Bio Jan 27, eligibility and bg not started. pvo ottawa, svo cio. Some weird updates in tracker last week(date changes), other than that nothing..

Reactions: V_5207

CanadaVisaUser01

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
Aor Dec 22nd , Medical/Bio Jan 27, eligibility and bg not started. pvo ottawa, svo cio. Some weird updates in tracker last week(date changes), other than that nothing..
today tracker is updated. they rearranged the status. now bio and medical come first as completed. eligibility and bgc come next, still not started ( aor dec 23). they teasing

Reactions: umangrdoshi

sgPR

Star Member
Feb 24, 2023
today tracker is updated. they rearranged the status. now bio and medical come first as completed. eligibility and bgc come next, still not started ( aor dec 23). they teasing
i know..my tracker did not get updated today at all!! last updated date was March 20
do you have the same vo as well? ottawa and cio?

umangrdoshi

Dec 26, 2022
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
i know..my tracker did not get updated today at all!! last updated date was March 20
do you have the same vo as well? ottawa and cio?
Yes. Same here. I believe there was a tech issue today morning. I was not able to login for sometime around 8 am. So they might have cancelled refresh today morning. Should refresh tomorrow.

laijanebc

Mar 22, 2023
CRS: 498 with LMIA
ITA: 26 October
AOR: 25 Dec
Medicals passed: 31 Jan
Biometrics updated as completed(Old ): 20 Jan
Eligibility: Not Started
Background check: Not started
CEC Inland: Single with No Dep, No PNP
PVO: Vancouver
SVO: Sydney

I finally called IRCC for first time as there was no updates on my application since Jan 31,2023. I asked them what is going on and he said that it will take 10-12 days for something now I don't know if it was about BG Check or Eligibility. I did not know what questions I was supposed to ask and I called because I was worried about my file being given to ghost agent and now I feel it's not the case hopefully.
Can anyone help me figure out what is going on. I have never received any ghost updates.
Thanks.

LM10

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
CRS: 498 with LMIA
ITA: 26 October
AOR: 25 Dec
Medicals passed: 31 Jan
Biometrics updated as completed(Old ): 20 Jan
Eligibility: Not Started
Background check: Not started
CEC Inland: Single with No Dep, No PNP
PVO: Vancouver
SVO: Sydney

I finally called IRCC for first time as there was no updates on my application since Jan 31,2023. I asked them what is going on and he said that it will take 10-12 days for something now I don't know if it was about BG Check or Eligibility. I did not know what questions I was supposed to ask and I called because I was worried about my file being given to ghost agent and now I feel it's not the case hopefully.
Can anyone help me figure out what is going on. I have never received any ghost updates.
Thanks.
Most of us are in the same state. No Tracker or account updates. I guess we just need to wait.

rishi4roshan

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Same here, just now recieved GU 1.Nothing has changed in tracker.In GCkey it says "Passed Medical" with todays date. What it means? Is that a good sign? My medical was done on 4th JAN 2023 already.
Not sure what it means, My medical passed on 5th Jan and it doesnt change after GU, it still remains Jan 5th medical pass

Reactions: Hanrink95