Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-12-2022
LANDED..........
12-01-2024
How to tell there's GU? Is it possible to miss (it goes back to how it was, or are rhere changes to some things, like text in the background check section?)
if its for eligibility passed and you somehow miss it then there is no way to tell from inside the application(gckey account).Need to wait for tracker to reflect it next 3 days.If its for security then in most cases the text under background check changes.

Reactions: SatNight

umangrdoshi

Dec 26, 2022
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes

umangrdoshi

Dec 26, 2022
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
if its for eligibility passed and you somehow miss it then there is no way to tell from inside the application(gckey account).Need to wait for tracker to reflect it next 3 days.If its for security then in most cases the text under background check changes.
Can you please share before and after texts under background check?

brb2288

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-12-2022
LANDED..........
12-01-2024
..also will GU always comes with an email notification where they say we updated your profile ( last I got was during MEP/BIL), after that nothing since Jan 26
In most cases GU will not have any changes to gckey or triggeremail
Can you please share before and after texts under background check?
intially its "We are processing your background check" then it changes to "In progress" and it again changes back to We are processing your background check. If the security check happens in single day you might not notice these changes as the intial and final text are same.

Reactions: umangrdoshi

vivekvinod74

May 11, 2019
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
22-12-2022
I have a We've received your enquiry on March 13 too on my tracker - I actually called them on that date though (only got updated on the tracker today)

sgPR

Star Member
Feb 24, 2023
I have a We've received your enquiry on March 13 too on my tracker - I actually called them on that date though (only got updated on the tracker today)
If you call and talk to them it will surely get updated with the date you have called. But I have not called them. I have got 2 such updates,one dated March 10 and the other on 13..

Atm99

Star Member
Jan 17, 2022
AOR Dec 12th CEC Inland +2 dep
Just called IRCC and my Primary VO changed from Vancouver to Edmonton and Secondary VO changed from CIO to Vancouver Anyone has Edmonton VO? How is the processing speed?
Hi,

Did your eligibility or background processing start ?

My AOR is 10th Dec 2022.
MEP/BIO : 16th Jan 2023.
No GU update after that on tracker - Eligibilty/BG not started.

Reactions: kasra545

mani_gan1991

Star Member
Jan 17, 2023
Hi,

Did your eligibility or background processing start ?

My AOR is 10th Dec 2022.
MEP/BIO : 16th Jan 2023.
No GU update after that on tracker - Eligibilty/BG not started.
No GU update in GC Key
Tracker says Elig and BG not started
Jan 20- MEP/BIO passed
Security- Not Started
Criminality : Passed
Info Sharing: Done

AdmiralGG

Star Member
Jun 2, 2022
I had added this exemption waiver as an additional LoE. On tracker, Medical is showing as Completed. So I was wondering if they can make a 180 anytime, phew
I also have the same situation! Used the old IME number from 2019 (not an upfront one), and also provided a screenshot of the email IRCC sent me about the medical exemption. Today I checked the tracker and it says medical completed.

Reactions: Miracle2018

Falsh07

Oct 22, 2022
..also will GU always comes with an email notification where they say we updated your profile ( last I got was during MEP/BIL), after that nothing since Jan 26
Same as you. No update after the 1st GU which was on Jan 24. AOR - December 09. :(

I am on my implied status and I have planned travel to make to the US. I am not sure if I am even allowed to make it. (I have my TRV though)

Reactions: LM10

anuj_25

Dec 7, 2022
Medical was completed on Jan 17 , tracker has been showing it as completed all along but has changed to not started today. GC key profile is still showing it as passed. All history also gone from tracker except just one entry which says the below. Does anyone also seeing similar changes in tracker ? Not sure what it means…

We received your application and we’re checking to make sure you’ve submitted all the required forms and documents on the document checklist. If your application is incomplete, we’ll return it to you without processing it. If your application has all the requested forms and documents, you’ll get a message confirming we’ve accepted your application for processing.