+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

Sandeep29

Jun 21, 2021
You are spot on. The eligibility in the tracker has been updated to in-progress
Updating to this for today. The new tracker shows Eligibility and Background verification as complete and I am able to see the ECOPR in the tracker. Have not received any portal emails till date. Unable to access the GC Tracker and hence will post the updates as I receive.

brb2288

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-12-2022
LANDED..........
12-01-2024
Updating to this for today. The new tracker shows Eligibility and Background verification as complete and I am able to see the ECOPR in the tracker. Have not received any portal emails till date. Unable to access the GC Tracker and hence will post the updates as I receive.
congrats!

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
Congratulations!

Reactions: Sandeep29

CanadaVisaUser01

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
anyone called IRCC more than once? I see they are tracking our inquiries. tracker shows last time i called. does it do any harm to call them again in, let’s say, 15 days?

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
anyone called IRCC more than once? I see they are tracking our inquiries. tracker shows last time i called. does it do any harm to call them again in, let’s say, 15 days?
no harm. Just that if you call them again and again, they will give generic answers like "processing time for CEC express entry is currently 12 months".

Reactions: CanadaVisaUser01

natash

Oct 20, 2021
As per them for eligibility "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" and for background "We are processing your background check"
I called them today as as per them my VO office is "Vancouver" for background information sharing and criminality done and security not started.

Is this a safe stage does it mean the eligibility is passed? Also anyone has any clue how long does it take for security completion?

Sandeep29

Jun 21, 2021
As per them for eligibility "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" and for background "We are processing your background check"
I called them today as as per them my VO office is "Vancouver" for background information sharing and criminality done and security not started.

Is this a safe stage does it mean the eligibility is passed? Also anyone has any clue how long does it take for security completion?
Unless there is a confirmation on the tracker or portal or from IRCC agent, you cannot assume, at this point, that the Eligibility is passed. Security will start after eligibility is complete as that stage is the last one. Ideally, what I have seen is that it gets completed within a week of eligibility is completed, but it may take time depending a lot on the country, and background information that you provided.

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
Unless there is a confirmation on the tracker or portal or from IRCC agent, you cannot assume, at this point, that the Eligibility is passed. Security will start after eligibility is complete as that stage is the last one. Ideally, what I have seen is that it gets completed within a week of eligibility is completed, but it may take time depending a lot on the country, and background information that you provided.
Eligibility doesn't always occur before security. I have security completed and eligibility not started (Tracker and GCMS notes)

Stan_the_Man

Dec 1, 2022
Yes thats the number.

Do the 2-1-2-0 trick.

I tried 5 times in the morning couldn't get throught.
Then tried 8 times around 2 PM and it worked after that. Took the callback option and got it after 40 minutes.
Thank you for the response!
Could you explain a bit more about the 2-1-2-0 trick?
:)

Krishna KY

Dec 20, 2021
In tracker all the activities showing as completed (updated on March16th) but status still In progress and there is no COPR details yet. Anyone having the same and what's the next on my application?
ITA: 23Nov
AOR: 16Dec
Medicals passed: 20 Jan
Biometrics updated as completed(Old ): 20 Jan
Eligibility: Completed March16th,
Background check: Completed March16th, all of a sudden Background check updated as completed from Not started
CEC Inland: Single with No Dep, No PNP
PVO: Ottawa
SVO: Sydney

Sandeep29

Jun 21, 2021
I received the Portal email from Etobicoke today. The GC Portal still does not show any changes.