+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - December 2018 AOR

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
My eligibility status is recommended passed, my criminality passed ans security not started yet, based on the GCMS note. So the eligibility is not finalized. According to CIC the applicant should have a valid job offer at the time of making the final decision. I know it is not making sense, but I am really worried. I really can't see a rejection after waiting for all this time.
Passed or recommended pass? in either way, i dont think you will have prob. I advise you to call them and discuss this matter in a way of putting question.

Best

mkareem

Jan 10, 2019
Did you use a valid job offer (LMIA) to claim 50 points? Otherwise the job offer thing shouldn't be an issue for you
Yes, my job offer (which is my current job) is LMIA exempted and I claimed 50 points for that. This is why I am afraid if my application is not get processed soon, I will have less than a year left for this contract and then I will lose that 50 points.

mkareem

Jan 10, 2019
Passed or recommended pass? in either way, i dont think you will have prob. I advise you to call them and discuss this matter in a way of putting question.

Best
It is only "recommended pass". I think it should go to passed when my security (the last step of my background check) is passed. I will call them tomorrow. Thanks for the advise.

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
It is only "recommended pass". I think it should go to passed when my security (the last step of my background check) is passed. I will call them tomorrow. Thanks for the advise.
Security is part of background check, nothing to do with the eligibility. Anyway, you call you find a correct answer. Share with us if possible.
Best

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Yes, my job offer (which is my current job) is LMIA exempted and I claimed 50 points for that. This is why I am afraid if my application is not get processed soon, I will have less than a year left for this contract and then I will lose that 50 points.
Your offer was valid for 1 year and 8 months when your AOR date or EE date? How long is your offer still valid since today?

Reactions: mkareem

mkareem

Jan 10, 2019
Your offer was valid for 1 year and 8 months when your AOR date or EE date? How long is your offer still valid since today?
My offer was valid for 18 months when I submitted my application. AOR Dec.1st. This means after Jun 1st (36 days from today), the offer would be valid for less than a year.

mkareem

Jan 10, 2019
Security is part of background check, nothing to do with the eligibility. Anyway, you call you find a correct answer. Share with us if possible.
Best
Not really. Being eligible means you should pass every single step including the security. This is why they assign "eligibility recommended passed" at first until they get the security reports. Anyway, surly I will call tomorrow and will share CIC answer here.

Thanks for your support.

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
My offer was valid for 18 months when I submitted my application. AOR Dec.1st. This means after Jun 1st (36 days from today), the offer would be valid for less than a year.
For sure you are gonna get your PPR before that date...
Guess your NOC is 4011 or 2121?

Reactions: mkareem

LeeAH

Apr 22, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hello Guys,

Visa office - Edmonton
CEC Inland (Toronto)
Timeline:
AOR 26th Dec
Medical passed 08th Feb
Background - We are currently processing ..... (guessing its IP2)

Applied for GCMS Notes on 1st March, its been 55 days still haven't received the notes! After 30 days, I have emailed them, they replied they are setting it as priority and will be send very soon. Now its 56th day, I emailed them twice in last 20 days! still they didn't send my notes nor replying my email now! Anyone with similar experience?

Thanks
Yes I’m similar with 20 days overdue, also said I will put on priority, and have emailed them again, but they don’t respond

PRAHADEESH

Dec 11, 2016
I know right?! I can`t sleep properly, i am constantly checking my email and the CIC website, is "my favorite" topic in all conversations, i am driving my friend crazy......omg! I am obsessed! lolol
I want my PR like yesterday!
I think now that most of the December AOR applicants have less than 60 days to go, this group is becoming a support group for anxious people!
i am also on the same boat. please refer my signature.

westcoastaccountant

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
1241, 1311
App. Filed.......
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Med's Done....
24-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-05-2019
I ordered GCMS on March 7th. Still haven't received it:( it's 50 days past.:eek: Haven't heard back regarding my application either. Sigh!

Farazahm3d

Apr 27, 2019
Hi guys
I have been following this thread for a month now and finally decided to officially become a part of it. I am in the same boat as you guys.
AOR dec 21, CEC inland, Edmonton office! Curses haha! National: pak, i am in IP2 i believe. 54 days remaining. My first application got cancelled as incomplete because of the lack of police certificate. I have 5 months remaining on work permit!

Canmigration

Apr 16, 2019
Yep i get it....most people on this group is applying through CEC, so the majority of us are inland......

As far as i know, you send an email for your VO. They usually reply if you are above the 06 months of processing time. Before that, they don`t reply, unless they need something from you or if you send an update to them.
You can request a WebForm....takes a few days for them to reply....but you can ask why you background have not started if you only have 58 days to go on your processing time, usually the reply is very generic and is pretty much the same as your account. Although, i know of people that got more update information than the CIC account.
Also, all the messages, replies and call to agent usually ends with the same message.
"IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times."

So while the 06 months of processing time are undergoing we don`t have a lot we can do. Just be patient, which is very hard.....this waiting is killing me..........
Yep i get it....most people on this group is applying through CEC, so the majority of us are inland......

As far as i know, you send an email for your VO. They usually reply if you are above the 06 months of processing time. Before that, they don`t reply, unless they need something from you or if you send an update to them.
You can request a WebForm....takes a few days for them to reply....but you can ask why you background have not started if you only have 58 days to go on your processing time, usually the reply is very generic and is pretty much the same as your account. Although, i know of people that got more update information than the CIC account.
Also, all the messages, replies and call to agent usually ends with the same message.
"IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times."

So while the 06 months of processing time are undergoing we don`t have a lot we can do. Just be patient, which is very hard.....this waiting is killing me..........
Thanks Ana1001.
As you rightly said patience is the Key. I will wait few more days and if there is no updates, I will make a request through my relatives in Canada.

Reactions: Ana1001