+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - December 2018 AOR

zyechi

Jan 4, 2019
Got a similar ghost update last night. I think it might be related to MEP. Not certain but I’ll have to wait and see what happens next week, @mkareem it seems like our applications are progressing in unison.let me know if anything changes with your application and I’ll do the same.

Reactions: Apurv and mkareem

mkareem

Jan 10, 2019
Got a similar ghost update last night. I think it might be related to MEP. Not certain but I’ll have to wait and see what happens next week, @mkareem it seems like our applications are progressing in unison.let me know if anything changes with your application and I’ll do the same.
Thanks bro, sure I will keep you posted if anything changes. Where are you living in Canada by the way, and what is your job if you don't mind me asking.

P

Pdiwan

AOR Dec 18,2018
No update yet..
Can anyone suggest how long it will take to get medical updates?

P

Pdiwan

Depends what you are requesting on the CSE form?
Actually I have used my sister’s cic account to apply for EE. I didnt knw that it can cause a prblm until someone told me i cannot use my sister’s account to apply. I created a CSE webform to explain the situation as everything was generated under my name and to make her my representative. I called them and they were unsure about this. Can you suggest?

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
Hello,

My AOR is Dec 06, 2018. Yesterday I received an email from WES that IRCC was not able to access my evaluation report. As soon as I saw that email I ordered a duplicate report and sent it to IRCC. They will receive in one business day.

1. Does IRCC check this as soon as they receive it? Or put it on hold until my next chance?
2. Does this cause in any delay of the process time? Or cause any rejection?
3. I’m a CEC applicant, I did my masters in Canada and evaluation report was for my bachelors back from home. As the highest degree is from Canada will they consider masters degree and move on with my file?
4. What can I do to speed up the process and let them know that they received the ECA report?

There is no change in my application since my AOR date, not even my medicals.

Has anyone encountered this before?

I’m really worried and not able to hold it together. Please. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Liquidtee

Jul 27, 2015
I received the MEP update Today! Passed.. and I have been asked to provide the Canadian Criminal Record Check.

Applied - DEC 07
AOR - DEC 07
MEP - Jan 17
Criminal Record - Asked Jan 17
Congrats.

could you please share how your request letter was worded?

when I applied for CEC, they only requested the police certificate for the country I lived before Canada. However, I submitted the certificate I received in 2015, which I used for my study permit application then.

Now I received a request letter saying:
You have provided proof that you applied for your Japan police certificate. To avoid further delays in processing of your application, please upload the Certificate of Criminal Record to your MyCIC account upon receipt.
_________

I was certain the request was for a new police certificate from Japan, but thinking about your situation, I also did not submit a criminal record check for Canada. Could the above be asking for Canadian criminal record check?

Again, please share how your request letter was worded so I can be sure it is different from mine.

Thanks.

mkareem

Jan 10, 2019