CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
Hello Everyone,

I have a question, please clarify. I am an CEC Inland applicant.

1. I'm living in Canada for 5years and traveled to my home country to India once in this 5years. I am processing my permanent residency through an immigration consultant. My consultant filled out my travel history and said that she was unable to entry my trip to INDIA as it was is my home country and the application isn't allowing to do it. Is this normal?
Has anyone encountered this problem? Please answer.

Thanks

Jay17.j

Aug 19, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I have a question, please clarify. I am an CEC Inland applicant.

1. I'm living in Canada for 5years and traveled to my home country to India once in this 5years. I am processing my permanent residency through an immigration consultant. My consultant filled out my travel history and said that she was unable to entry my trip to INDIA as it was is my home country and the application isn't allowing to do it. Is this normal?
Has anyone encountered this problem? Please answer.

Thanks
Nope, that's not accurate. You should be able to enter your travel history regardless of the fact that you travelled to your home country or any other country. The reason cic wants to know about travel history is to access if you were out of Canada for more than 6 months, in that case they would ask you to submit PCC from that country and also they calculate your work experience (number of hours worked in Canada) based on that.

I hope this helps.

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
Nope, that's not accurate. You should be able to enter your travel history regardless of the fact that you travelled to your home country or any other country. The reason cic wants to know about travel history is to access if you were out of Canada for more than 6 months, in that case they would ask you to submit PCC from that country and also they calculate your work experience (number of hours worked in Canada) based on that.

I hope this helps.
thanks for the reply, @Jay17.j
My consultant submitted my application on dec 5th and mentioned this to me yesterday regarding the travel history entry. will it be a problem as it is already been submitted?
however, i did submit my PCC from India. if its going to be a problem what can be done now?
Please advise.
Thanks

Jay17.j

Aug 19, 2018
thanks for the reply, @Jay17.j
My consultant submitted my application on dec 5th and mentioned this to me yesterday regarding the travel history entry. will it be a problem as it is already been submitted?
however, i did submit my PCC from India. if its going to be a problem what can be done now?
Please advise.
Thanks
I am not sure if it would be a problem but they would know your trips made outside Canada anyways, that's the reason why we send the scanned copy of all the pages on our passport. In my opinion though, we should always mention all the travel history regardless of the number of days we were out of Canada. I am sure your agent is lying to you, he might have made a mistake because it is no way possible that CIC do not allow to enter trips made to your home country. I submitted my application myself and I entered every single visit out of Canada including home country visits.

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
I am not sure if it would be a problem but they would know your trips made outside Canada anyways, that's the reason why we send the scanned copy of all the pages on our passport. In my opinion though, we should always mention all the travel history regardless of the number of days we were out of Canada. I am sure your agent is lying to you, he might have made a mistake because it is no way possible that CIC do not allow to enter trips made to your home country. I submitted my application myself and I entered every single visit out of Canada including home country visits.
Yours was it a paper based or online application? for me they didnt even ask me for passport pages:(

Jay17.j

Aug 19, 2018
Yours was it a paper based or online application? for me they didnt even ask me for passport pages:(
Mine was online. They don't actually ask for it, usually in the suggestion mark besides the document they explain everything how they exactly need it. If you didn't upload all the pages it won't affect their decision, however it might increase your processing time in case they send you message on your account to upload your passport again with all the pages.

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
Mine was online. They don't actually ask for it, usually in the suggestion mark besides the document they explain everything how they exactly need it. If you didn't upload all the pages it won't affect their decision, however it might increase your processing time in case they send you message on your account to upload your passport again with all the pages.
Ok. Thanks a lot:)

mkareem

Jan 10, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Today I have received a Ghost update (one day after MEP). Do you know what should I expect in the coming days or what does it mean?

My Timeline as of today:
ITA - 28 Nov, 2018
AOR - 1 Dec, 2018
MEP: 11 Jan, 2019

Good luck for all

Reactions: Chang07