+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - BOWP INCLUDING SPOUSE IN ONE SINGLE APPLICATION. Please Help

susheelsk

Nov 21, 2018
Hi All,
I am currently working in Canada as a full time employee ( NOC B) with PGWP (Post graduate work permit) and applied for PR (CEC) in April 2018, I got married in May 2018 and added my spouse ( she is in India) to my exiting PR Application ( which is currently in progress). My current PGWP is expiring on on December 2018. I am applying for BOWP ( Bridging open work permit ). My questions are below
1. Can I apply for bridge work permit for my spouse with my application to BOWP?
2. I am worried if anything goes wrong I will not be able to reapply( if rejecting because I added my spouse) as my PGWP expires in 15 days
3. I need all the details ( forms and document details to apply with my spouse) including the process to apply

FYI: I have filled up the questionnaire to apply bridge work permit but I am not sure when I select below option as yes and fill up the docs requested that should be all from my end as they are not much details requested about my spouse.

I would greatly appreciate your help

Regards,
Susheel

dnell

Jun 23, 2017
Hi All,
I am currently working in Canada as a full time employee ( NOC B) with PGWP (Post graduate work permit) and applied for PR (CEC) in April 2018, I got married in May 2018 and added my spouse ( she is in India) to my exiting PR Application ( which is currently in progress). My current PGWP is expiring on on December 2018. I am applying for BOWP ( Bridging open work permit ). My questions are below
1. Can I apply for bridge work permit for my spouse with my application to BOWP?
2. I am worried if anything goes wrong I will not be able to reapply( if rejecting because I added my spouse) as my PGWP expires in 15 days
3. I need all the details ( forms and document details to apply with my spouse) including the process to apply

FYI: I have filled up the questionnaire to apply bridge work permit but I am not sure when I select below option as yes and fill up the docs requested that should be all from my end as they are not much details requested about my spouse.

Regards,
Susheel
Did you get what you were looking for? If yes, could you please share that here for people who would need similar help. Thanks.

vjpp15

Jan 5, 2021
Hi All,

Regards,
Susheel
Hi , I'm in similar situation , Did you got any update on your application