+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC August 2018 Applicants

ktmerritt

Jan 10, 2018
Hi everyone, my application just changed to approved online. Hopefully that means our passports aren't too far away!

revy231

Nov 10, 2018
Hi everyone, my application just changed to approved online. Hopefully that means our passports aren't too far away!
Hey! When did your passport get received at CIC?
Mine was Feb 7th.
It's been a week and I still don't have the "approved" status on my account :(

ktmerritt

Jan 10, 2018
When did you send your passport?
Hey! When did your passport get received at CIC?
Mine was Feb 7th.
It's been a week and I still don't have the "approved" status on my account :(
I sent mine on the 2nd of February and got the approved status yesterday. Checked the return tracking this morning and its in transit. It'll take about 2 weeks from the day you send your passport to get approved so don't worry :)

HM9292

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
Anyone got the flagpoling done? Any document required?
BTW I am still waiting for the passport ☹
Yeah I did mine on Feb 11th at Douglas Border (Peace Arch Surrey). The officer was very nice and polite; he only took my passport and CoPR letters (There are 2 copies of them). He didn't ask me for any other document, though I brought everything with me (Study permit, work permit, current status etc) . The officials might or might not ask for additional documents but it's always better to carry them.

SAMDISHABROL

Feb 14, 2019
Hi, I came to canada on student visa. After study I got job as telecommunications technician which lies in Noc Code B. After working there for 9 months, I got full time permanent job in a residential construction divison in a very reputable marble and granite company as a project coordinator. its been 3 months in this company. But this job is in different noc code. Can I use this combined experience to file my PR. I did Masters in civil engineering from india and did post graduate certificate here in canada of two years. I have also 3 years of experience working as assistant professor in india which is again of different Noc code. Am I eligible with this conditions??

HM9292

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
Finally got my COPR.
Planning to go to the boarder tomorrow.
Try to get your permanent SIN too the same day. Just check Service Canada hours and plan your flag-poling accordingly. Not necessary though! Just an advice.