+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC August 2018 Applicants

Aize

Feb 3, 2019
So it had one contact information, I am believing. I know when u are outside the country u receive the visa in ur country to come to Canada and u complete the landing process when u go through immigration at the airport.

mshubha

Oct 25, 2018
Hi,

Mine is a similar situation. I live in Canada and my husband lives in US. In my ready to visa mail it said you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member in a single package. I have not contacted them through the email address provided yet. Let me know if you hear back anything from them. Since you are the primary applicant, only you receive the email but you need to send all passports together.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aize

revy231

Nov 10, 2018
AoR: 14th Aug
PPR: 31st Jan
Documents sent off: 4th Feb

Hey guys, I've tracked the delivery of my PPR documents to CIC and its status says "ready for pickup" in the Ottowa post office. I'm assuming that my tracking info will update once they pick it up. The mailing address they provided was a PO box, so it clearly doesn't go directly to the office first thing.

Just wanted to see if others have had a similar experience? Is that normal?

GetThePRStatus

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
I hope so that this means it has been reached. Unfortunately I lost my tracking number and hence cannot check my status .

But today I checked my online application (it seems after so long ) and there was a change wherein the final decision was concluded as approved. It also says check your messages but I don’t see any.

Can I assume they have received my passports already? Any one noticed that package has been received and then only they change the status online?

Reactions: nilnitesh

nilnitesh

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
I hope so that this means it has been reached. Unfortunately I lost my tracking number and hence cannot check my status .

But today I checked my online application (it seems after so long ) and there was a change wherein the final decision was concluded as approved. It also says check your messages but I don’t see any.

Can I assume they have received my passports already? Any one noticed that package has been received and then only they change the status online?
Congratulations..you will get your passport back soon with COPR.

yaadman

Jul 17, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-07-2018
AoR: 14th Aug
PPR: 31st Jan
Documents sent off: 4th Feb

Hey guys, I've tracked the delivery of my PPR documents to CIC and its status says "ready for pickup" in the Ottowa post office. I'm assuming that my tracking info will update once they pick it up. The mailing address they provided was a PO box, so it clearly doesn't go directly to the office first thing.

Just wanted to see if others have had a similar experience? Is that normal?
I made mine require a signature, sent it from Toronto and it was literally delivered the next day. It was signed for by someone with a smiley face lol