+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC August 2018 Applicants

ktmerritt

Jan 10, 2018
To those who got PPR today -first of all- Congratulations! Wonderful news!!
Quick question though: after you receive the PPR email, is there any change on your CIC account? is there a new message?
No, there won't be any change on your account until you activate your PR at the border or at an office

EEMduShan

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
In my golden email instruction, there is a Canada address to send the passport. My husband lives in Sri Lanka.
Can anyone let me know, how to proceed? I sent an email to IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca . but I didn't receive any confirmation email.

How long it will take them to respond?

c.cruz91

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Winnipeg, MB
No, there won't be any change on your account until you activate your PR at the border or at an office
It just seems a bit weird that they would ask you for your passport in a random email when they always said that, if they contacted you, they would do it through your CIC account.

anhly

Oct 22, 2018
Hi all, I have a question, where and how I can obtain PR card after receiving my passport back? I m currently in Ontario, can I travel overseas without the PR card?
Thank you so much

yaadman

Jul 17, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-07-2018
What about doing the landing at the office in Etobicoke? Has anyone considered this?

Aize

Feb 3, 2019
I'll wait until the end of my 6-month time to call them. 11 days left on my progress bar
I finally got a hold of them, the agent said everything is fine and in progress and to jst wait patiently. Also he reminded me to apply for a bridging open work permit before my current status expires and to submit a web form once my application is 6months. AOR-aug 10th

EEMduShan

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Anyone received the PR with the below scenario, please let me know.
Primary applicant lives in Canada and the spouse lives outside of Canada.

1. The primary applicant only received the ready for visa email
2. The primary applicant should finish stamping and complete the landing process, then the spouse will get the passport request?

I called the agent, but he is not sure about the process.
Please, anyone help me with this.

Aize

Feb 3, 2019
Anyone received the PR with the below scenario, please let me know.
Primary applicant lives in Canada and the spouse lives outside of Canada.

1. The primary applicant only received the ready for visa email
2. The primary applicant should finish stamping and complete the landing process, then the spouse will get the passport request?

I called the agent, but he is not sure about the process.
Please, anyone help me with this.
Was it only the contact of the primary applicant that was in the application?