Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Hello everyone,

I got my PPR email
AOR : 2nd August
MEP : 24th August
IP1 : 13th November
PPR : 31st January

This forum has really helped me a lot. Thank you all !!! :)
All the best guys :)

anhly

Oct 22, 2018
are you sure about this?
Yes, my aunt has been a PR for few years, she still had to apply for US visa and go throu interview for her Us cruise. The process is pretty easy and straight forward, they will give you 10 years visa stamp

movais

Sep 10, 2018
Yes, my aunt has been a PR for few years, she still had to apply for US visa and go throu interview for her Us cruise. The process is pretty easy and straight forward, they will give you 10 years visa stamp
I know you need a US visa to enter US. I am talking about just for landing purposes, because you do not enter US. I came across a post that said you do not need a US visa. Just wanting to confirm

anhly

Oct 22, 2018
I know you need a US visa to enter US. I am talking about just for landing purposes, because you do not enter US. I came across a post that said you do not need a US visa. Just wanting to confirm
Oh, sorry, I misread your question. My friend once applied for landing visa when you came back home and layover in NY, but I am not 100% sure if you need a landing visa. Sorry

Harsimran1606

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
Hi

I called CIC in the morning. Agent said security is in progress and eligibility is still under review. Just want to know do they start security check if the eligibility is still under review?

movais

Sep 10, 2018
Hi

I called CIC in the morning. Agent said security is in progress and eligibility is still under review. Just want to know do they start security check if the eligibility is still under review?
I think recently they are all over the place. Generally no. But i have seen few cases recently where this has happened.

Tet83

Jan 10, 2018
Are you sure about it? Do you have somewhere i can confirm this?
I don't have a written confirmation but saw a lot of people saying the same thing, you don't need it. They will deny you entry to the US and you can just walk/drive back to Canada.
Now I'm not too sure it's a good idea though, since a "denied entry to the US" could be a pain in the *** for future travel plans...

movais

Sep 10, 2018
I don't have a written confirmation but saw a lot of people saying the same thing, you don't need it. They will deny you entry to the US and you can just walk/drive back to Canada.
Now I'm not too sure it's a good idea though, since a "denied entry to the US" could be a pain in the *** for future travel plans...
Yeah thats what i have heard, and do they mark your passport? because in future do we need to tell in applications that you were denied entry into the country...