AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
So what happened to your medical did they extend is your work permit valid? Wonder why they pile up application and work on newer ones. As you said I also hope everyday
once your profile is in review.. it is a start of a deadzone to be honest.. but I see your timeline.. you were asked for additional docs.. which is a good thing and then higher chances of your eligibility to be passed soon :)

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
once your profile is in review.. it is a start of a deadzone to be honest.. but I see your timeline.. you were asked for additional docs.. which is a good thing and then higher chances of your eligibility to be passed soon :)
I thought eligibility review is a normal thing and I have seen many applicants with that. Most of them are job related. They dint actually ask me for an ADR but I send them after reading my gcms. I have also send documents to add my spouse which i guess is under review. Wish they could give us an expected end date. So we could at least not open cic account everyday and also on positive side we won’t bug them anymore as well..:D:)

Reactions: e-16

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
I thought eligibility review is a normal thing and I have seen many applicants with that. Most of them are job related. They dint actually ask me for an ADR but I send them after reading my gcms. I have also send documents to add my spouse which i guess is under review. Wish they could give us an expected end date. So we could at least not open cic account everyday and also on positive side we won’t bug them anymore as well..:D:)
oh.. so whatever you sent it is worth reviewing for them ..I open my account everyday at least thrice.. tell me about it .. haha

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
oh.. so whatever you sent it is worth reviewing for them ..I open my account everyday at least thrice.. tell me about it .. haha
I think instead of worrying and thinking too much about this we should learn to walk away and look in the happy side of life. Then may be one day it will pop up. God knows. I wish you luck buddy

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
I think instead of worrying and thinking too much about this we should learn to walk away and look in the happy side of life. Then may be one day it will pop up. God knows. I wish you luck buddy
I know.. I try to keep myself busy.. but what worries me that I have seen rejection even after 14 and 15 months of waiting time.. rejection in OKAY! but at least if you are rejecting then do not stretch it and give people hope.. they could have done something better in this whole waiting torture. reject within 6 months.. but this long is totally unfair

Reactions: vis14ndreamz

Aize

Feb 3, 2019
What additional documents did you submit? when did your eligibility pass? what about security?
I have a Canadian sibling which for some reasons caused complications, I decided to use another sibling so I submitted proof of relationship for that other sibling. My eligibility still says under review eventhough I have received PPR.

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
I know.. I try to keep myself busy.. but what worries me that I have seen rejection even after 14 and 15 months of waiting time.. rejection in OKAY! but at least if you are rejecting then do not stretch it and give people hope.. they could have done something better in this whole waiting torture. reject within 6 months.. but this long is totally unfair
Yeah that worries and scare me as well. Can’t even think of getting rejected after coming this long way. Wish they had a better system for this. This is my 5th year in Canada still I’m struggling to get through this process. They should at least consider those applicants who are well versed with the economy and system

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
I have a Canadian sibling which for some reasons caused complications, I decided to use another sibling so I submitted proof of relationship for that other sibling. My eligibility still says under review eventhough I have received PPR.
haha.. that is indeed funny.. let the profile says whatever it want.. at least you got it :D

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Yeah that worries and scare me as well. Can’t even think of getting rejected after coming this long way. Wish they had a better system for this. This is my 5th year in Canada still I’m struggling to get through this process. They should at least consider those applicants who are well versed with the economy and system
exactly! most of us are already living here and contributing to economy.. i have not came across a single person living here for less than 5 years who have applied under CEC. they really should consider the time and money investment

rajahoomi

May 20, 2018
PPR or landing interview?

rajahoomi

May 20, 2018
Hello,

When I applied on August 30 2018, after a couple of months my medical was set to passed on Sept 25, 2018. Now, I got a ghost update a few days ago that my medical says Passed on August 13, 2019! (the date I did my medical was August 16th, 2018 so 3 days before the annual expiry date).
I guess this means my medicals got extended right?
Is it a good sign? When do they usually extend the medicals? is it when it is about to expire or do they extend it when the application is finalizing?

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Hello,

When I applied on August 30 2018, after a couple of months my medical was set to passed on Sept 25, 2018. Now, I got a ghost update a few days ago that my medical says Passed on August 13, 2019! (the date I did my medical was August 16th, 2018 so 3 days before the annual expiry date).
I guess this means my medicals got extended right?
Is it a good sign? When do they usually extend the medicals? is it when it is about to expire or do they extend it when the application is finalizing?
this is good.. they extend it when it is near to finalize. i have seen files getting approved in between 2 weeks to a month. good luck and keep us posted :)

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..