Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Yes, on 12/19 and waiting for it.
BG says: we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. -- Since Aug 29th
Yeah it takes around 30-35 days for GCMS but due to holiday season, it is taking time.
Also, keep an eye on any ghost update and also on your email’s spam folder.

RameshKum

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Yeah it takes around 30-35 days for GCMS but due to holiday season, it is taking time.
Also, keep an eye on any ghost update and also on your email’s spam folder.
Yes mate! keep checking my mailbox
Focusing more on my day to day activities to keep low priority and think less about it :)

GetThePRStatus

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Today i called CIC again. I was little confused that there were representative details mentioned on my profile which never opted for. When i asked for the representative details, i learnt that that is from my application for WP. So somehow they have linked it. Per my ask they removed all the connections line name, email and phone number of any rep. Hope this doesnt have any impact to my application.
Upon asking about any update beyond online, he just confirmed one of the CIC agents is working on my application. thats it :(
No sign of relaxation.

Yesha Dave

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Yes, on 12/19 and waiting for it.
BG says: we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. -- Since Aug 29th
Hey, my Background check started since Nov 28 and no update after that. Do you think they take this long time?

donkykong

Jan 9, 2019
Inland applicants (including CEC-Inland) don’t need biometrics, no matter what country you’re originally from

Confusedperson

Aug 23, 2018
Congrats! Why did you need an interview if you don't mind my asking?
My AoR was 14th August 2018 and im an inland applicant too. thanks!
Basically a "landing interview" they ask you like three questions instead of sending your passport for a stamp they stamp it right their and then and you get you copr right their too.
The questions were on the line of, "have you committed a crime before" "have you ever been denied entry to a country," just the usual stuff.

A bunch of inland applicants have had the interview recently instead of the ppr e-mail, my hunch is because of the canada post strike but I'm not sure. It's definitely something I preferred as then I didn't have to flag pole and the office was a 5 min walk away from where I live.