Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
rohangk said:
CIC,

here is the email. Email has an attachment doc with IME No, etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir/Madam,

Your immigration medical examination result has been received and in order to complete the assessment additional information for <MY NAME> is required.

Please contact the office of your Panel Physician who has received instructions for the additional tests to be performed.

If you are unable to visit the Panel Physician who performed your initial medical examination, you should contact our office.

Please see attached file for more information.

Kind regards,

HTXXXXX
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada - Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada - Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok.. it is from CIC and you need contact your doctor where done medicals.

softfuel12

Sep 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
08-12-2014
Med's Request
02-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-02-2016
Passport Req..
04-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2016
LANDED..........
21-03-2016
Guys,

Finally got the MR request. :)

Timeline:

Application - 15th Aug
AOR - 05th Dec

All the best everyone!

rohangk

Dec 4, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Ottawa (CPC-O)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Aug, 2014
AOR Received.
11th Dec, 2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with appln
Med's Request
2nd Feb 2016, 8th Mar 2016 (Additional tests)
Med's Done....
Checkup on 18th Jan 2016 (Upfront), Report submitted on 29th Jan 2016. Additional Medical test report submitted on 26th Feb 2016. 2nd Additional reports submitted on 2nd April.
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
7th July 2016 (RPRF requested and paid on 3rd March 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
14th July 2016
LANDED..........
20th Sept 2016
rohangk said:
CIC,

here is the email. Email has an attachment doc with IME No, etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir/Madam,

Your immigration medical examination result has been received and in order to complete the assessment additional information for <MY NAME> is required.

Please contact the office of your Panel Physician who has received instructions for the additional tests to be performed.

If you are unable to visit the Panel Physician who performed your initial medical examination, you should contact our office.

Please see attached file for more information.

Kind regards,

HTXXXXX
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada - Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada - Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone else who has got such a mail for additional tests?

xq2016

Feb 1, 2016
I am an August 25 2014 App, AOR DEC18 2014. Just got a email today asking for RCMP Criminal Record Check and police check of the original country. The question is that I already submitted both documents in the original application, why they ask again? Should I send the seem document again? Anyone has the seem problem with me? please advise. Thanks.

heroforest

Apr 30, 2015
Have a question, should we start to prepare for PCC again even CIC hasn't asked for it? As the old one submitted together with the original package get expired already given a 17 months of wait!!??

rohangk

Dec 4, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Aug, 2014
AOR Received.
11th Dec, 2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Checkup on 18th Jan 2016 (Upfront), Report submitted on 29th Jan 2016. Additional Medical test report submitted on 26th Feb 2016. 2nd Additional reports submitted on 2nd April.
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14th July 2016
LANDED..........
20th Sept 2016
xq2016 said:
I am an August 25 2014 App, AOR DEC18 2014. Just got a email today asking for RCMP Criminal Record Check and police check of the original country. The question is that I already submitted both documents in the original application, why they ask again? Should I send the seem document again? Anyone has the seem problem with me? please advise. Thanks.
the documents you provided with the application have expired i guess ( Assuming pcc, rcmp are valid for 1yr). But it also depends on other factors and the Immigration Officer.

rohangk

Dec 4, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Aug, 2014
AOR Received.
11th Dec, 2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14th July 2016
LANDED..........
20th Sept 2016
Can you get PCC/RCMP request after MR?

xq2016

Feb 1, 2016
rohangk said:
the documents you provided with the application have expired i guess ( Assuming pcc, rcmp are valid for 1yr). But it also depends on other factors and the Immigration Officer.
I am sure they are expired since the APP has been stay in their office for more than a year. I assume this is the common issue here. however, most of App was not asked to resubmit. I agreed that other factors may play a role. Looks like the only way is to get them done again as soon as possible. :-[

rohangk

Dec 4, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Aug, 2014
AOR Received.
11th Dec, 2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14th July 2016
LANDED..........
20th Sept 2016
xq2016 said:
I am sure they are expired since the APP has been stay in their office for more than a year. I assume this is the common issue here. however, most of App was not asked to resubmit. I agreed that other factors may play a role. Looks like the only way is to get them done again as soon as possible. :-[
Yes, if requested again..need to submit. However the waiting time for PCC just adds to the already long PR processing time . Some countries take longer to issue PCC. And then bearing the additional cost all over again for PCC and RCMP doesnt help :(. I hope CIC understands this and requests them again only if really needed.

BCbarbie

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
heroforest said:
Have a question, should we start to prepare for PCC again even CIC hasn't asked for it? As the old one submitted together with the original package get expired already given a 17 months of wait!!??
I would say its a good idea to have them on hand. Police certificates are valid for 3 months before you submit them to CIC, and it's very likely our applications will be processed within That time frame. I have requested another PCC from my home country and I'll just keep it handy in case I'm requested to submit it. As for RCMP certificate, the detachment I contacted wouldn't do finger prints for me without a request from CIC. Not sure if it's a new rule as I obtained and submitted RCMP certificate with my original application.

joshi9

Oct 1, 2014
rohangk said:
Yes, if requested again..need to submit. However the waiting time for PCC just adds to the already long PR processing time . Some countries take longer to issue PCC. And then bearing the additional cost all over again for PCC and RCMP doesnt help :(. I hope CIC understands this and requests them again only if really needed.
Hello All,

I received the request to submit my PCC from original country from CIC, but, I have been in Canada since 17 yrs of age and the original application only asked for PcC from the countries where you have stayed for 6 months or longer since the age of 18.

I replied back to CIC quoting the information above asking to confirm if this is an exception requirement as I dont want to delay application further if its not required. Getting PCC from India takes time,, dont want to waste the time if the PCC is not required!

If any body has any words of advice please let me know!

vik302

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2014
Doc's Request.
25 feb
AOR Received.
06 jan 15
Med's Request
01-03-2016
Med's Done....
09-03-2016
Interview........
Rprf req 03 march 2016
Passport Req..
24-03-2016
joshi9 said:
Hello All,

I received the request to submit my PCC from original country from CIC, but, I have been in Canada since 17 yrs of age and the original application only asked for PcC from the countries where you have stayed for 6 months or longer since the age of 18.

I replied back to CIC quoting the information above asking to confirm if this is an exception requirement as I dont want to delay application further if its not required. Getting PCC from India takes time,, dont want to waste the time if the PCC is not required!

has your ecas status changed like we send you additional info req

xq2016

Feb 1, 2016
With my case here, I totally agree with you. When I submitted my original APP, my RCMP and PCC were already 4 month old. And now I got the request to resubmit them. Therefore, it is a good idea for those whose original RCMP and PCC were more than 4 month old at the time you submit your original APP.

rohangk

Dec 4, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Aug, 2014
AOR Received.
11th Dec, 2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14th July 2016
LANDED..........
20th Sept 2016
joshi9 said:
Hello All,

Doesnt your country's embassy in Canada provide you with PCC ? they are usually faster.