ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vikrantcanada said:
If you have access to your myCIC account then you can see that info their. If it is passed then only you my CIC account will say pass and if they need any further tests it will say under review. Don't go with ECAS status. Your best bet is GCMS notes and the secondd option is my CIC account.
where on my cic can you find medical stuff.. isnt that just for express entry ppl ? pr application is not linked to mycic if it was paper based.can we link it ?

ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cabra said:
Oh so this is not PPR, I am confused now :(

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

> Passport/Travel Document: Please send scanned copies of your valid passports for ALL clients on file; ensure that the document submitted will be valid for at least the next six (6) months. Please note you can send the scanned copies via email.
This must be received at this office by: 2016/04/08

You must send us the requested information by email within 30 days from the date of this letter.

Please reply directly to this email and put your application number in the title."
thats what i said and thought.. i got this in jan. my passport was also expiring.. i dont knwo why they need copy specially cuz we sent with the application but its not ppr.sorry !

sdabadie

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
ushiee88 said:
where on my cic can you find medical stuff.. isnt that just for express entry ppl ? pr application is not linked to mycic if it was paper based.can we link it ?
Hi Ushie,

I just tried to link my application and got the following reponse:

Thank you for entering the applicant's information.

We compared it with our system and found: no applications matching the information you entered.

What do I do next?

You can try to link an application again. Make sure the information is exactly as it was entered it on the application. If you're still having trouble, you can contact CIC by clicking on the "Report a Technical Issue" button on the top menu bar. You can only try to link an application 5 times in 24 hours.

Note: This search applies to applications submitted online only.

I am certain that because it was a paper application we won't have access to this info via myCIC.

sdabadie

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
What does the PPR email look like???

I actually renewed my passport in November 2015 and sent them a scanned copy for their files, of which they confirmed receipt.

Maybe I will skip that entire step and get COPR right away??

apardhamija

Oct 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC Req: 13-01-2016 Sent:10-02-2016 , SchedA Req & Sent : 11-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application.
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2015
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
sdabadie said:
Hi Ushie,

I just tried to link my application and got the following reponse:

Thank you for entering the applicant's information.

We compared it with our system and found: no applications matching the information you entered.

What do I do next?

You can try to link an application again. Make sure the information is exactly as it was entered it on the application. If you're still having trouble, you can contact CIC by clicking on the "Report a Technical Issue" button on the top menu bar. You can only try to link an application 5 times in 24 hours.

Note: This search applies to applications submitted online only.

I am certain that because it was a paper application we won't have access to this info via myCIC.
U cannot link your paper application for Permanent residency with your MyCIC account, u can track the application and get any updated such as medicals received on :
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en
Login with your UCI / Application Number.

erichome

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
07-11-2014
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
How long it takes for the PPR email to be sent out after decision is made? I called the CIC agent, she said at minimum two weeks. Is that true? can any people who has received the PPR share experience? thanks.

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Cabra said:
Oh so this is not PPR, I am confused now :(

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

> Passport/Travel Document: Please send scanned copies of your valid passports for ALL clients on file; ensure that the document submitted will be valid for at least the next six (6) months. Please note you can send the scanned copies via email.
This must be received at this office by: 2016/04/08

You must send us the requested information by email within 30 days from the date of this letter.

Please reply directly to this email and put your application number in the title."
Hi Cabra,
This isnt you PPR Request, its a request for you to scan passport copies maybe due to few reasons such as you passport is expiring within 6 months or they need to verify something more on your passport etc. Send it asap as you dont want to give them an excuse for further delay

Ling006

Oct 29, 2014
I checked on line it says "Decision Made" instead of "in progress" However when i checked that "decision made"
it shows
1.We received your application for permanent residence on August 7, 2014.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 28, 2014.
3.We started processing your application on October 29, 2014.
4.We sent you correspondence on June 29, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5.Medical results have been received.
6.We sent you correspondence on March 1, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I sent my passport last Friday, just wondering how long it will take to get it back?

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Cabra said:
I got the RPRF on March 03rd, last Thursday (5 days ago) and paid the same day.

My medicals were requested on Feb 03rd, and I completed them on Feb 08th. Exactly one month ago.

Can someone share what happens after we send the scanned copies of our passports?
Cabra ..r u from a visa exempt country?

indogenius

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Got rprf request and paid ,waiting for PPR

Thanks for all of you this forum is always v helpful

my timeline

Application received: 22nd aug,2014
aor received: 19th dec,2014
Medical requested: 25th jan,2016
medical submitted : 5th feb,2016 from INDIA
Rprf requested: 3rd march,2016
rprf paid:8th march 2016
ppr:waiting

vps2014

Dec 2, 2014
Ling006 said:
I checked on line it says "Decision Made" instead of "in progress" However when i checked that "decision made"
it shows
1.We received your application for permanent residence on August 7, 2014.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 28, 2014.
3.We started processing your application on October 29, 2014.
4.We sent you correspondence on June 29, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5.Medical results have been received.
6.We sent you correspondence on March 1, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I sent my passport last Friday, just wondering how long it will take to get it back?
Same with me... I sent my PP to CIC on 29th and they have recd it on 1st Mar. I am waiting for CoPR...

Cabra

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Copies of passport 08-03-2016
AOR Received.
19-12-2014
File Transfer...
RPRF 03-03-2016
Med's Request
03-02-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2016
Passport Req..
04-04-2016 (Received at CIC on April 06th)
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2016 (Received passports back on April 22nd)
LANDED..........
25-04-2016
I am sorry guys for the false hopes :(

Yes, I guess all they want is to know I got a new passport because the one I initially submitted is going to expire in May.

I can't submit the copies of the new one right now, because I haven't gotten it yet, they take so long for bringing them here to Canada. But I expect some time this or next week.

No, I am no from a visa exempt country. My country needs visa to go everywhere :'(

Sorry again :'(

Antonio82

Jan 11, 2016
Hello Guys,I got my RPRF two days ago,it's also already paid,WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP???AND HOW LONG THEY KEEP AVERAGE?
Thanks

juju211221

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc-ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Doc's Request.
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
Passport Req..
DM : 07-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
:D 22-03-2016
Antonio82 said:
Hello Guys,I got my RPRF two days ago,it's also already paid,WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP???AND HOW LONG THEY KEEP AVERAGE?
Thanks
good :) now, just sit back and relax, you should get DM in 7-10 days. PPR should come on the same day as DM, and, if you're from a visa exempt country, allow an extra 4-7 business days for your COPR.

this is an average - routine process. It may takes longer for some people ...

ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cabra said:
I am sorry guys for the false hopes :(

Yes, I guess all they want is to know I got a new passport because the one I initially submitted is going to expire in May.

I can't submit the copies of the new one right now, because I haven't gotten it yet, they take so long for bringing them here to Canada. But I expect some time this or next week.

No, I am no from a visa exempt country. My country needs visa to go everywhere :'(

Sorry again :'(
i think you should wait a week till you get new passport then send copy of that instead of sending copy of old passport.. because if you send copy of old then you dont know when they'll respond and say send new passport copy and then chk that email. on the other hand if you just send one email when you get new passport they will just chk that and process.. might save time.. upto you. as long as youre getting your new passport soon.