+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - August 2014 application

AIW689

Jan 21, 2016
Sorry. I was out of town on business trip. Didn't have internet access everywhere. Apologize. Please don't blame me.

Kota1978 said:
On a lighter note::: Because of you..We started doubting CIC in past 3 days....

Request to all of the guys: Kindly post ur MR request as soon as you get..lots of hopes are relying on those MR request.

joolery

Aug 13, 2014
Calgary
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-11-2014
Med's Request
12-01-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
Decision Made - 29-02-2016 (Visa Exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2016
LANDED..........
18-03-2016
Hey August applicants

For anyone that has done medical after receiving MR or upfront and the date is not listed on the spreadsheet (link below) can you let me know when you did your medical so I can update the spreadsheet? Feel free to PM me also if you have other information you want added.

Some recent MRs I haven't put in the spreadsheet because I don't have enough information about the applicants. I'm trying to keep it as updated as possible.

ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am aug 11 applicant. If i didnt receive medical request yet. Does it mean im under second review? Or not necessarily?

juju211221

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc-ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Doc's Request.
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
Passport Req..
DM : 07-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
:D 22-03-2016
joolery said:
Hey August applicants

For anyone that has done medical after receiving MR or upfront and the date is not listed on the spreadsheet (link below) can you let me know when you did your medical so I can update the spreadsheet? Feel free to PM me also if you have other information you want added.

Some recent MRs I haven't put in the spreadsheet because I don't have enough information about the applicants. I'm trying to keep it as updated as possible.
Hey, my medical for me and my spouse will be done on Tuesday, february 02 2016. I'm on the rank #74 :), thanks

rohangk

Dec 4, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Ottawa (CPC-O)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Aug, 2014
AOR Received.
11th Dec, 2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with appln
Med's Request
2nd Feb 2016, 8th Mar 2016 (Additional tests)
Med's Done....
Checkup on 18th Jan 2016 (Upfront), Report submitted on 29th Jan 2016. Additional Medical test report submitted on 26th Feb 2016. 2nd Additional reports submitted on 2nd April.
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
7th July 2016 (RPRF requested and paid on 3rd March 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
14th July 2016
LANDED..........
20th Sept 2016
joolery said:
Hey August applicants

I havent received MR. I and my spouse did upfront medical on 18th Jan 2016.

shuvro01

Oct 2, 2014
joolery said:
Hey August applicants

Hi, I got MR for me and my wife on January 21. We both did the medical on January 24. Thanks. Please update our information.

sonny_saa

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Pal1988 said:
Hi Friends,
I was being following this thread from past few months/almost year. I applied for PR in Aug rec AOR on Nov 6 did upront med, but yesterday got email from CPC with a refusal of my application. The reason they gave is my work experience with not proper evidence, which i dont get it. As an applicant i consulted a lawer before applying and showed him my case he approved and then i filed with another agent. So now i have no idea what to do, i know i can appeal it on my own without having any lawer, but what are the chances Guys!! Let me know what i should do now
this is so scary and my biggest fear at this point, I've invested so much into my life here in Canada and if I get rejected now I'd have no skills to work back home as I've a niche job in oilsands.

So worried now, I know it
s pretty late by this point but is there any senior forum member that can please go over my employment letter and noc to see if it's good enough?

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
sonny_saa said:
this is so scary and my biggest fear at this point, I've invested so much into my life here in Canada and if I get rejected now I'd have no skills to work back home as I've a niche job in oilsands.

So worried now, I know it
s pretty late by this point but is there any senior forum member that can please go over my employment letter and noc to see if it's good enough?
I hear ya! I do not want to go back to my country, although, my country is considered one of the best in the world... urgh, I just never felt home there and would go through another reversed culture shock. My heart's in North America, no matter what. And career-wise, I can only follow my dream in either Canada or the US. I am so close now, met so many inspiring people in Canada that supported my dreams (whereas in my home country most are negative dream killers), and worked my butt off since I was 12 for this moment - there is no return. ???
I lived in Canada once before and returned to my home country. It was torture until I was lucky to get a new job and return.

kesavan4321

Star Member
Jan 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any one who received MR please tell after you getting MR email, whether there is any update in your E-cas online status. Because my representative receive all CIC emails on my behalf, so i have to make sure I'm not missing any CIC email. Need your opinion

Perspolis66

Jan 30, 2016
Hello Everyone, I'm an August applicant (22nd) AOR: 17th December. I received a request on the 19th to resubmit my PCC from UAE (I lived there before) ... I submitted UAE PCC when I initially sent in my application but now they're asking for it again???? not sure if I should be happy because maybe all documents were good and this is the last missing piece??? or they're just being picky??? however, now I'm in the process of reapplying for my UAE PCC as my lawyer said the faster you do it the faster you'll get your PR. let me know if you have any helpful information!! and thanks

vik302

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2014
Doc's Request.
25 feb
AOR Received.
06 jan 15
Med's Request
01-03-2016
Med's Done....
09-03-2016
Interview........
Rprf req 03 march 2016
Passport Req..
24-03-2016
SamSamSam said:
I just received my Medical :). I am August 15 applicant
congratsss samm..just a quick question did you receive error rprf req email also??