+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - August 2014 application

MubinSultan

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Choc24 said:
Wow your violence is just astonishing. It sounds completely reasonable to just read the forum till you actually got something to share. I did it for years. Of course, there's fake people but you can't go around assuming everyone are liars and insulting them. There's something aeriously wrong with you.
No brother I am not arrogant on anybody, a month ago , there was person, he said the same thing, that he got MR, but after that he didn't show up, people started enjoying, after that did anybody of us got MR? NO, even today as we know all of us are waiting for MR, In the middle or nowhere this guy only got MR?

I bet even after a week, nobody will turned up and say we got MR except this person.

I am still doubting this guy, I don't know, but its my gut feeling , I don't want fake happiness

do you remember when we got AOR or when june or july people got PPR recently, its was like rain , and this guy seriously busted ! !

No wonder why this person didn't show up for whole 15 month and suddenly came up and wanted to give us good news ! ! dreadful

SamSamSam

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
I called CIC, I am an August 15 applicant. As it was over, the agent forwarded request and I got an email on the same day from CPC-CTD-Ottawa at cic.gc.ca.

I am copying the email below.

Dear ........,

Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) is a popular program, and CIC received a high volume of CEC paper applications prior to the launch of Express Entry on January 1, 2015. These applications continue to be processed.

Processing time for people who applied to CEC is available on our website. This information is updated quarterly. Please consult our website for posted processing times:

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards,

MW14643
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

moe1360

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
SamSamSam said:
I called CIC, I am an August 15 applicant. As it was over, the agent forwarded request and I got an email on the same day from CPC-CTD-Ottawa at cic.gc.ca.

I am copying the email below.

Dear ........,

Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) is a popular program, and CIC received a high volume of CEC paper applications prior to the launch of Express Entry on January 1, 2015. These applications continue to be processed.

Processing time for people who applied to CEC is available on our website. This information is updated quarterly. Please consult our website for posted processing times:

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards,

MW14643
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
Thanks for sharing this.
I do not know what to say! It is really annoying.

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
jonahyoo said:
I guess we will get MR in Jan~Feb.
And Decision Made by April~May.

This is just my guess...
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :eek: :eek: :eek:

I got medical received line last week in ECAS :p

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
moe1360 said:
Thanks for sharing this.
I do not know what to say! It is really annoying.
DAMN WE STUCK

WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY US? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

god grace

Star Member
May 7, 2015
goalkb said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :eek: :eek: :eek:

I got medical received line last week in ECAS :p

Wats ur upfront medical submitted date bcs i m also an august applicant??

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
any update on notes guys

All our R & D's were failed against them

I surrender :) 8)

I surrender :) 8)

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
god grace said:
Wats ur upfront medical submitted date bcs i m also an august applicant??
I applied in Oct 20ish and it got acknowledge email in just 2 days. Ecas updated in less than a week.

I did it on Saturday and ECAS updated on Thursday super fast.

god grace

Star Member
May 7, 2015
goalkb said:
I applied in Oct 20ish and it got acknowledge email in just 2 days. Ecas updated in less than a week.

I did it on Saturday and ECAS updated on Thursday super fast.

Ok bt when u did upfront medical bcs i m nt received anything yet

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
god grace said:
Ok bt when u did upfront medical bcs i m nt received anything yet
god grace, it shud work on timing I guess. I sent the info sheet just next and clearly mentioned that it is upfront one with UMI and UCI. I called up physician to ensure the report is normal and uploaded, they did it 2 business days. so everything was hand in hand. yours should be 100% fine. Don't worry about it. it has nothing to do with your processing. Anyways apply for GCMS and ensure your physician uploaded properly...

god grace

Star Member
May 7, 2015
goalkb said:
god grace, it shud work on timing I guess. I sent the info sheet just next and clearly mentioned that it is upfront one with UMI and UCI. I called up physician to ensure the report is normal and uploaded, they did it 2 business days. so everything was hand in hand.

So congratzz on ur snail race activity :D